All your girlfriend vs steroids stories...lets hear em

panteracfh

Knows whats up
ive seen a few people write about their stories where their girl breaks all their vials or throws away their shit... lets hear all the stories...

Man every girlfriend I had has been supportive, actually most of them assumed and heard I used the juice before they got with me so thankfully I've never had trouble :D

my wife originally said if she caught me doing them then she would leave me, so I educated her on them, now she helps inject.
Sorry, no violent stories here

All my girlfriends have been really supportive"especially when you have sex with them while on"lol.You just haft to educate them,all they know are the horror story's they have been instilled with.I have never heard of any story's like that,but I imagine it happens.It sounds like a good line for a domestic scammer.lol.

My wife sometimes give me my shots, but the vet gear makes her shake her head and raise her right eyebrow. Gonna stay away from that stuff in the future.

My g/f doesn't want me to do it but she's ok w/ it. I told her why I want to do it, to look good for her of course :naughty: so she's ok w/ it. She still won't watch me do my shots.

Hmmmm, I guess I can tell this one. I'm married now.... Things have changed, and I love my wife very much. Just have to say that first.
Back in high school I went out with this beautiful cheerleader, "Jess." Every guy in the school loved this chic. So I got the chance and went for it. Ok, were dating, fucking like rabbits, doing all the normal shit. I'm playing football, running back, and I'm obviously trying to extend my talents into the pros, so obviously I'm juicing. One of the reasons she liked me I think... Shes got that normal view about roids, and of course just goes on and on how bad they are. I ignore her and don't give her any comments about it, but the oh so unfortunate dreaded question comes out. DO YOU TAKE STEROIDS? Ronda herd from Jill who herd from Jen who blah,blah, blah...thats all I herd. I looked into her beautiful green eyes and honestly said, "NO." Yeah, I lied. So thinking that would be it, I left it at that. Well, as a lot of you guys know. In high school its real easy to jump weight classes, and I did. About 30lbs. It's been about 3 months, and I'm thinking things are cool, until one day I go to my locker and it's been opened. Theres a note from the principal and the police in it. The Bitch went through my gym bag and found a bottle of Winstrol (winny) tabs, and shes in the principals office with her mom, her cop dad, and my dad.... So at this point I'm shitting my pants. I don't know what to think. So I have to sit there and pretend I'm doing something bad, and swear I'll never do it again. The principal talked to me for an hour, her dad warned me about going to jail, being dead at 21, etc., and my dad, hahaha. Well, he did'nt raise a fool. He took me out, told me how proud he was of me, and than called his doc and got me on doctor supervised therapy. Jess and me broke up, and I was dubbed the roid boy of the school, I fucked every one of her girlfriends, and her closest of all time, never to be apart, sister, best firend, who decided to fuck me at a party when she was drunk, just to piss her off....than I was the bad guy....I know, I know. Maybe I should'nt have done that....., but....., and my pops took me in as his assistant in the shop (owns his own shop)....where over the years we quit building cars....I convinced him to let his best friend run things, he got certified in P.T., and now we build bodies! He's a masters champ, and I'm working on it. The end.
My lovely wife supports me 1,000,000,000, infinity + percent with everything I do. I love her so much.

Luckily i've never had one problem with a girlfriend not liking it. The usually know it before getting involved with me and being honest up front always helps. If they have questions i give them both the good and bad points, which i think helps because they can at least see you see both sides.

I don't think i could ever date someone who wasn't okay with it cause i don't know who i'd find to inject me!!!

Shit to be honest my lady(fiancee) doesnt know much about it she just vaguely knows I use things of that nature to assist my boxing and damn shes a tough one too... sheet hope she takes it like all the rest if she ever catchs me injecting :|

hell my girl was over the other day when i was giving my roomate his injection she was like wtf are you doing.. im like we're taking roids.. she's like .. WHAT and then she was like oh nm it's not what i thought it was.. hell she offers to do it for me now lol but that wont happen lol you know how females get.. if she gets mad then ill have a needle lodged in my ass perm. lol

i had her read some of the posts on here to educate her about it since she'd only think i was saying good shit about it to cover it up and blah blah blah.

People are so stupid, the only thing they know is that steroids are bad. So is every other damn pill out there, take antibiotics for example, been known to tear tendons over time with use. Or birth control pills. Tylonol isnt good for the liver and people are dumb and take it. Even doctors are dumb. Someone should crush a bunch of dbol and put it in Bush's soup.

My last girlfriend ask me if i was on juice and i said yes she flipped i tried to educate her but she wouldnt listen she said im leaving if you dont stop . we lived on the second floor its my apt. i opened the front door took her shit and threw it out over the front balcony onto the ground and sent her ass off . My current girlfriend has no problem with it and if she did she would be packing too.

g32 said:
My last girlfriend ask me if i was on juice and i said yes she flipped i tried to educate her but she wouldnt listen she said im leaving if you dont stop . we lived on the second floor its my apt. i opened the front door took her shit and threw it out over the front balcony onto the ground and sent her ass off . My current girlfriend has no problem with it and if she did she would be packing too.

love that story.

My curretn gf is really educated but doesnt have a problem with it. I might try to get her to do my injections. Not sure if I want to though but it gets annoying trying to shoot in your own ass.

My one GF went through my gear looking for clen and took a dbol tab on accident. Made her really horny all day. Later we found out what she took.

my philosophy is simple....
bodybuilding is part of my life at this time....along with that comes the use of supplements. i educated my wife, and she was supportive.

we have since split....do to my job and location in the states.

my new girlfriend is a fitness model, so she was not shocked.
above all, i say tell the truth...they can either get on board and be supportive,...or walk!

god bless

Back