almost 2 years with 'Ology... heres my progress...(pics)

joei rock

i have done a couple progress threads and a log here and there ..

noticed im about to hit the 2 year mark since i have been a member here at 'Ology. i have learned a lot in the time spent chatting with everyone here.
i have been playing with diet and training seriously for 2 years now as well...
have made some serious changes over this time . starting my quest at 335lbs and as of today sitting at just over 225lbs... feel great .. and am not stopping here .. i have set new goals for myself and will be reaching them in time!!!

recap on stats:
27 years old , 6'2'' , 225-227lbs , a few cycles under my belt but i have just been cruising and blasting for most of this year already and i am not going to change this.

just started a "cut mix blast" (50mg Tprop, 50mg TrenA, 50mg masteron) this past monday 9/24/12... 1cc ED for 12 weeks.... so i will be updating this with new pics throughout and at the end of the cycle.... this isnt really going to be a log.. but if you have questions feel free!

Joei! WOW! Looking good. Hell of job on your part! One of the things I apprecite is you keeping logs on what you do. Well done! Keep us all in the loop on this new cycle. Its one of my favorites.

thanks fellas ...

i try to contribute what i can.. i have taken so much from here from advice to just general knowledge.. i am no expert , but i try to give back when possible ..

ill keep the logs up .. and like i said .. for this cycle ill prob just throw some updates on this thread .. with pics here and there.. im feeling pretty damm good .. just did my 6th pin of the cut mix .. smooth as butter ..lol.. using UGF gear by the way.. dont know if anyone here is familiar or has tried any of their stuff...

already started having a bit of a hard time sleeping as of last night .. no night sweats as of yet .. but im sure it will come .. i have never used masteron , basicly b/c i have been told it really works its magic when your nice and lean which i havent been and still am not that lean . .but here it goes!!!

Great job my man, looking hard as Rock. You should be proud of yourself and the hard work done during this transformation. Go Heat!!!

I'm glad I found this because I'm trying to do the exact same thing. I used to play defensive tackle in D1 college football. At my heaviest I was just over 290. Since my playing days I'm now under 250 for the first time in a looooong time.

What I like best is the fact that you look tight after losing 110 pounds. I've always carried a good amount of fat around my lower ab area, and I was worried that I would have some extra skin when I get down to my goal of 225. I'm going to reference this thread for some inspiration.

When you cycled did you use anavar or hgh or anything to help keep your skin tight? Thanks bro

hate to dissappoint .. but my belly is not tight.. atleast not as much as i want .. it has been improving with time ... if you look at my other threads .. specifically my recent DNP log you can see more pics of me from front and how my skin is still loose in lower belly area...
i was over 40lbs heavier than you have been and i was pure faattttt... also was at that weight for a while, almost 2 years... i have put on a lot of muscle along the way so i have droped more than just 110lbs of fat..
dont get discouraged by any means .. just letting you know .. i did use HGH for 8 months last year .. and i plan on running hgh again .. prob for about 6 months (dose is still under debate)...

what i have been trying recently is:
using coffee/sugar/salt scrubs .. followed by collogen cream .. retin-A cream at night... and shea/coffee lotion through day .. i have been doing this for about 2 weeks only.. i honestly think it has helped a bit..
my prob is i have some stretch marks right around my belly button..so that will never tighten up...
i may consider just cutting it off in the future .. but not any time soon at all .. since i feel i still have a lot more work to do ..

heres an ei. of what im talkin bout...

a lil update ...

been using all kinds of skin creams and scrubs and w/e else to see what will help with skin... i feel some improvement has def. been made .. my wife tells me its looking a little tighter so i will continue with that lil regimen...

also im almost 2 weeks in to my cut stack ... been doing 1cc ED and im already feeling fuller, stronger, and im a little amazed but my arms are climbing back up again... measured 18'' cold today ... 18.75'' pumped ...

i finished the DNP cycle at 225lbs pretty much .. and i havent gone down any more .. the last few days i have actually been bouncing b/w 227-230 ... just weighed in at 229 a few minutes ago.. but i do not feel i have put on any fat though ..
took a few pics b4 hitting up the gym today, and took a few measurements as well obvisouly .. waist is at 34'' .. which i havent seen since high school .. lol..

ok .. been a lil bit since last update .. woke up today feeling really damm good .. hit the gym.. just started week 4 of my cycle .. feeling very strong .. vascular .. and have put on a few lbs.. just weighed in @231 .. and i really dont feel like i have put on any fat in these last few weeks... im sure i could be eating a bit cleaner... but everything is going great..

changed up the workout routine a bit as of this week .. going to start throwing in some cardio on 3 of my off days and lifting 3 days a week now.. i was doing a 5 day split for a while .. but i was feeling really drained and dont think i was getting enough rest to really recover ...

took a few pics to throw up here.. taking back shots with a cell phone is a real PITA... best i could do ..

forgot to mention .. donated blood a few days ago .. waiting on choloesterol #'s to be emailed to me ... but BP was 130/80 .. a bit high but not too bad..
hemaglobin was 18.9 ... the usual high ass #'s i get everytime i donate..

anyone else get into the 19's? i was once told i couldnt donate because it was 20.1 .. and the cut off is 20.0 ... came back a couple weeks later and was g2g..

i am told after donating it drops about 1 point... but i can only donate every 8 weeks .. so its always high cuz it has replennished by then...i donated double reds once .. and didnt realize i couldnt donate again for 16weeks... thats when i came back and got sent home lol...

Last edited:
a lil update ...

been using all kinds of skin creams and scrubs and w/e else to see what will help with skin... i feel some improvement has def. been made .. my wife tells me its looking a little tighter so i will continue with that lil regimen...

Hey bro, have you noticed more improvements in skin tightness since you last posted about using the scrubs and creams?

i feel there is improvement ... i am still using the salt scrub morning and night shower... plus putting on vitamin A cream now... havnt been using collogen cream in a bit cuz i ran out ..

improvement does not mean problem solved though .. i will never be able to get skin nice and tight until i decide to do it through a surgeon.. but atleast i can stand up str8 now with out a shirt on and you dont see a fold at the bottom of my abdomen...

Back