Alright who lets their chick eat their ass

dre009

I have a problem my chick likes to do the slutty work but the other day she tried to lick my ass and it was weird. What do you guys think, because she hassles me about it and tries that it is stopping me from enjoying head

Its a 2 way street. Yea, you found a 1-in-1000 type broad, exploit the opportunities. Let her go as far as she wishes, I say broaden your horizons a bit, this girl isnt the norm and I think youd be doing all guys a disservice not to explore the opportunities. I say 2 way street because your probably not the first ass she's licked. Still, I say go with the flow.

start taking a grm of test a week and this will seem normal to you...LOL the higher my doses the kinkier i get...!

My ex licked my ass a few times, it was cool, i licked hers more than a few. Its all good.

I am going to give it a try and i am lying i did it yesterday but we look like dogs smelling each other asses but i love to eat hers so oh well thanks

::vomit::

I'll never understand this.

Do people realize that human fieces is a breading ground for illness? But lets pretend it's not, do you realize people shit from there?

I know for a fact I have great hygene and even though I know no one is going in that region ... ever, that I still keep it well maintained. With that said, I guarantee right now if I touched that general vicinty, I know what my fingers are going to smell like.

With that said, I would only do this to a girl ... MAYBE ... after intense scrubbing of every wrinkle, but she sure as shit ain't doing it to me.

Niclipse said:
::vomit::

I'll never understand this.

Do people realize that human fieces is a breading ground for illness? But lets pretend it's not, do you realize people shit from there?

I know for a fact I have great hygene and even though I know no one is going in that region ... ever, that I still keep it well maintained. With that said, I guarantee right now if I touched that general vicinty, I know what my fingers are going to smell like.

With that said, I would only do this to a girl ... MAYBE ... after intense scrubbing of every wrinkle, but she sure as shit ain't doing it to me.

Lighten up brother, you will DEF have fun and you prolly wont get sick.

I agree that it has to be clean. Stick her on a fire hydrant for an hour, clean that shit out and go to work.

Stromba is right and for you rooks you should give your girl exlax so you wont come out with a twix bar. lol

Do it. Quit being a tightass. You should eat her ass too. She will love it. She will probably call you the pope or something.

I love eating girls ass but the chick has to be clean, So I always rub my fingers around the crack and then I just slowly move my fingers by my nose, If the smell stinks of shit then I know she has not wiped good enough and my tongue is going no where near her ass.
One Time I was in Atlantic City and I hooked up with Gorgeous Girl, Half Black half White (a short Halle Berry) On the way up to my room she is telling me how much she loves anal, so I get her in my room and we are messing around and I get her panties off and turn her around to fuck her in the ass(didnt give the test)
and as she spreads her cheeks I noticed she has shit on both cheeks and the smell as soon as she spreaded her cheeks was so bad I lost my hard on and started gagging, I threw her right out of the room.

Last edited:
You did not throw her out of the room. You know you still hit that shit.

I love the way a girls clean ass smells (natural smell). As long as you check it out it will get licked everytime. you must check it first.

Back