Am I dating a steroid abuser? Need advice, please.

Sounds dehydrated. But I also do a good amount a cycling (bike ^^) so Im drinking till its clear.

In a toilet, being clear or light yellow is good (it's a 2-cup piss diluted in over a gallon of water), but if the urine by itself is clear then that's way way too much.

I think if he is an abuser he might have not cycled off properly and possibly messed up his endocrine system. Blood work and the use of clomid coming off all steroids slowly could cure what is distressing his system. Judging by psychological addiction the winter months would be best from him to accomplish this and agree to coming down(you wear more clothers & cover up in winter). Long term use destroys LSH/FSH
production and shut down normal testosterone levels and causing these erection problems. The fact that if this is his GF and HOPEFULLY not pretending to be you shows
You
truly care and going out of your way to help him if fantastic, but if he does not correct this your relationship may not last and he needs your
support
Kidneys don't recover! Only the liver can so
his protein consumption needs to be reduced, Taking a guess he is consuming 250+ grams of protein a day and possibly all from meats can harm kidney function. Try to get him to consume 1g per lean body weight (Means if he is 250lbs at 20% body fat a reduction of 20% protein should be followed unless more is needed
...250X.20=200g of protein real food
but could drink 40 grams of good powder 30 min after his workout with a glucose drink ASAP completion of workout). He will look leaner and if you tell him this looks more attractive to you might change his perspective on his addition

Last edited:
Back