Am i fat??? Yes picture included

taefighter72

What percent of bodyfat would you say I am? Just wanting a starting point. I'm 6'3 225 lbs and never had it tested. I have worked out for years and just getting back into it after 6 months. Was doing Crossfit for a couple years. View attachment 552988

I would say 14-15% bodyfat. Are you fat? It's all relative. I would consider you average bodyfat I guess but not shredded. Definitely not flabby.

Nope, not fat. Just keep at it man, those goals will be met in due time with hard work and dedication. :)

Definately not fat, but not lean either. However, fi you drop 15lbs you will be rather lean I think, and depending how you lose you fat may even look shredded haha. Keep lifting hard and eating well and you will look and feel better. If you have to ask if you're fat you must not feel 100% about yourself, so maybe drop a few lbs and then begin a slow bulk to gain mass. Best of luck!

Scared of being fat. I used to be 230 lbs and huge man boobs. Different 230 than now too. Everybody in my family is large and don't want that. So, yeah...always unsure of myself. Okay, just need to keep it up and really get diet in check. So bf is around 15% then? To have the abs just pop out at ya what percent do I need to be at? I dropped to 198 for a fight and I looked sick...deathly sick.

i'd say the 15% is not correct.. your closer to 18%... but your not "fat"..

actually you look like you have been working at a solid foundation... and would have nothing to be ashamed of if you took your shirt off..

just keep at it.. i agree 15 more lbs and you'll be looking better.

So lose 15 lbs will I have the coveted abs

yes and no. we are all human, we all have abs. genetically speaking, you may have only a 4 pack. you cant do anything with that, to change. but , if you want for them to appear, you will need to restrict your calories a bit. choose a goal of 2lbs of fat loss per week. stick with that and just get your diet dialed in. but , you could be holding water. i would not say 18% ever. 14-15 is a good estimate, maybe just a tad less, because we can already see your hips. the start of the 2 pack is when you start getting into lower bf levels.

Back