aMAZING. I need to post this.

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
Just thought I would post my recent experience.

About a month ago I started eating better. About a week ago I started eating only when im hungry, and only until im full with no force feeding at all, and cardio 4-5 times a week. For the past 3 years I did no cardio. Well, I have dropped from 240lbs, to 222lbs, with not strength loss at all, and im natural. My abs are comming alive for the first time and I feel amazing. I feel faster, lighter, healthier, less fat and water, my rings are loose on my fingers and im getting vascular on my pecs and front shoulders, and my chest is looking square! This is amazing. My waist went down 2 inches.

I finally lost my fear of getting smaller, and it paid off big time. I actually didnt get smaller, im just getting better. The shape of your muscles really change when you get lean. My body is just not designed to eat like a monster, and im glad. It just needs the right ammount, no more, no less. Cardio also makes you stronger. It helps you squeeze out extra reps when you are tired. This is alot more enjoyable than eating all day and feeling slugish and fat.

I didnt think I would ever change my ways, but im glad I did.

Dude, that is awesome. Congrats on your progress, glad to hear something went well for a fellow athlete

When i did my fina prop i was pissed cause the scale wasnt goin up but iwas lukin better then came to realize i looked alot better loosing the weight....good job bro.

I am glad everything is going so well...I might have to try that thing you call "cardio"........no wonder I am a fatass, well my name fits me he he.

Good job!

Good job bro...it is amazing how much bigger you look when you drop a few percentage points of body fat and those veins come out.

your approach is great advice for endo morphs like me

we don;t need to force feed to grow we just do, and for us eating when we are only really hungy is an awsome bet........

the cardio balances a physique out I am convinced
I run all the time now and it awsome good for the mind as well
keep up the good work

3 cheers... I'm at 275 and never in 20 years wanted to do carido until about 3 months and I'm finding that my body is changing and still holding 275 and I love it...

i always do cardio along with weight training and always stay hard and never bloated no matter what gear i use. calistenics and weights go hand in hand at least for me.

Back