Anavar at 5mg to decrease SHGB

BakedGoods

Where I am in the world, it's difficult for me to get SHGB levels tested. I have to travel way out into the middle of nowhere and hope the university hospital will have the labs to test for SHGB. I have made attempts before but with no luck

That said, I've always wondered about lowering SHGB and was told that on top of my cruising dose that a simple 5mg of Anavar will lower SHGB and give me more free T.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Any reason not to use 5mg of Anavar when blasting?

Not planning a blast but am always looking to map one out for the future and to increase my overall sense of well-being when cruising.

I don't know if there is any evidence of anavar affecting your SHBG levels. It sounds like you don't even know if yours is above normal. Regardless, by taking Anavar, more of the SHBG will be bound. Therefore more testosterone will be unbound all things remaining equal. Although I can't imagine 5mg making much of a difference if you are male.

Wouldn't proviron be excellent for this if your aim is to raise free test?
As proviron has a high affinity for SHBG.

Never really researched anavar in depth so cant comment. BUT if you are male? 5mg is nothing, try 50mg and it's still not high.

I don't know if there is any evidence of anavar affecting your SHBG levels. It sounds like you don't even know if yours is above normal. Regardless, by taking Anavar, more of the SHBG will be bound. Therefore more testosterone will be unbound all things remaining equal. Although I can't imagine 5mg making much of a difference if you are male.

You're right, I don't if mine is above normal. I just saw a doctor talking about how a low dose of Anavar, as low as just 5mg, frees up your testosterone when on TRT and on cycle.

I can get Anavar and Primo easily here. Winny as well, but the winny would be UGL. While I don't plan on doing a cycle anytime soon I thought I would ask for any experience from users. Maybe start thinking about my next blast after the summer.

Where I am in the world, it's difficult for me to get SHGB levels tested. I have to travel way out into the middle of nowhere and hope the university hospital will have the labs to test for SHGB. I have made attempts before but with no luck

That said, I've always wondered about lowering SHGB and was told that on top of my cruising dose that a simple 5mg of Anavar will lower SHGB and give me more free T.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Any reason not to use 5mg of Anavar when blasting?

Not planning a blast but am always looking to map one out for the future and to increase my overall sense of well-being when cruising.

Bakedgoods where art though? :moon:

I run top of the range SHBG and have looked into proviron like santa666 mentioned.

Masterone over proviron? Board poll haha

Back