anavar cycle - tips? - 21y/5'10"/185lbs

littlebitch

Anavar cycle 50mg ED - diet/training tips appreciated

i start an anavar cycle in a week and half. 8 weeks, 50mg/day

I am 21years old have been training since I was 14. I weight between 185 and 190 lbs and have about 13% bodyfat. My goal is to get to 8% bodyfat or less, while adding as much size and strength as possible.

I am under the impression anavar and diet should get me cut up enough by itself so I can focus on size/strength training. Is this accurate?

I don't want to put on a lot of weight, and I am not expecting more than 10lbs max of muscle from this cycle. I basically just want to be cut, and get a little bigger. If I can gain considerable strength in doing so, it would be great.

I appreciate your help and input, thank you!

Last edited:
no no no...drugs arnt magic. they do nothing by themselves, they accelerate your progress.
the Anavar (var) will let you maintain and maybe build a little muscle and strength while you DIET to get lean.

with good training and diet you should be very happy with your results. i wouldnt expect 10lbs though, not if you want to lose 5 percent bodyfat.

You can gain 5 pounds by upping your diet, take more protein, and do compound exercises. 5 lbs is not worth all that money you will spend on anavar. If you wanna do a cycle atleast shoot for 15 pounds and minimum 10 keepable, otherwise you are wasting your time and money. Give yourself 6 weeks, try some good creatine, like biochem or twinlab, lift like a raped ape and eat like godzilla, 5 pounds is nothing!!!!

On the other hand I did a Winstrol (winny) and anavar cycle once, gained 17 kept 13 or 14. Winstrol (winny) works wonders for strength on me, but say bye bye to your hair, if you are prone to hairloss.

Last edited:
I agree with Warmachine. If you look at it from a distance, in actuality you want to gain gain close to 20 lbs lbm (5% loss of bf replaced with close to 10lb muscle tissue + 10lb weight gain). In all likelihood, that's not going to happen with a Anavar (var) only cycle.

you guys mis understood me. I want to gain a total of 10lbs lean muscle. Right now I weight 185lbs. If I finish at 187, I would be very happy if I am down to 8% BF. Obviously, more results are better - I've been taking creatine and No2, which helps some but not at the way I'm going. I'm trying to avoid side effects so no Winstrol (winny) for me. I tend to become completely insane and homicidal on stronger drugs, so that's why I'm sticking with var.

Anyways, my main questions were in reference to diet and training. I'm pretty straight on the drugs already. Can you guys help me?

Also, should I continue creatine while on cycle?

littlebitch said:
i start an ana Anavar (var) cycle in a week and half. 8 weeks, 50mg/day

I am 21years old have been training since I was 14. I weight between 185 and 190 lbs and have about 13% bodyfat. My goal is to get to 8% bodyfat or less, while adding as much size and strength as possible.

I am under the impression ana Anavar (var) and diet should get me cut up enough by itself so I can focus on size/strength training. Is this accurate?

I don't want to put on a lot of weight, and I am not expecting more than 10lbs max of muscle from this cycle. I basically just want to be cut, and get a little bigger. If I can gain considerable strength in doing so, it would be great.

I appreciate your help and input, thank you!

Take everything you said, halve the results and that is much more likely, Anavar (var) isn't a bulking steroid and it doesn't make you lose bodyfat, by the end you might be able to see you ran a cycle.

You shoudn't be asking for training and diet advice if you were ready to cycle, the fact you are means you still have lots to learn.

How tall are you ?

I agree with rocco. Add in even just a small test dose and your results will be magnified.

Creatine and Anavar (var) work well together, sorta a synergistic-type effect. I would keep using the creatine during your cycle and might even consider increasing the dose, depending upon how much you're currently consuming.

i'm 5'9" - 5'10" .
i'm pretty happy with where i'm at now, but would just like to get a little better results for the summer. i don't want to run test, because it causes ultra-violent tendencies.
and to Lucky: I know quite a bit on diet and training while NOT on cycle. my main concerns are how to alter these things now that i'm going to be ON cycle...thanks guys..keep coming.
p.s. i'm sticking with 8 weeks 50mg var, for psychological reasons

My first cycle was Anavar only @ 50mgs a day. I personally loved it, I gained about 10 pounds and was stronger than panther piss. However, I don't have much to compare it to, so it'd be a good idea to take advice from somebody who's been to a few rodeo's..... if you know what i mean.

outlawtas2 said:
Just got in the top 5 dumbest things I've heard newbies say. GJ.

i dont know...last night when this chick wouldnt come home with me i think i was irritated for about 10 minutes. Thats twice as long as when im off.

damn that test. its the devil.

i have freinds 2 friends who get very irritable on test, but they are both dicks to begin with and they still know the difference from right and wrong.

so maybe i could see u acting a little differently but ur gonna gonna punch your grandmother in the face or anything. some one like me, it makes me much more confident and feel great. And thats why im addicted to it and going bald lol.

nah, basically, fellas, i naturally have dangerously violent tendencies. due to sports injuries/concussions i have frontal lobe damage, which controls anger impulses, and i tend to snap at times completely unwarranted. i'm not saying it causes ultra-violent tendencies in everyone, i have a lot of friends who have no problems with it, but in the past when i took test i would walk around all day having fantasies of beating every guy i saw unconscious...

outlawtas, i wasn't talking about everyone just crazy motherfuckers like me. try not to be so judgemental.

littlebitch said:
outlawtas, i wasn't talking about everyone just crazy motherfuckers like me. try not to be so judgemental.
LOL, well OK then ...

In regard to your initial post ... Anavar (var) only to obtain your goals is not completely unreasonable. Your not making any sense, however. You come in asking what we think about your cycle. Advice was given and you say you are misunderstood. You assure us your "straight on the drugs." You then say your main question is in regard to diet and training. Again, advice is given. Apparently it wasn't what your looking for because you switch it up again; telling us you "know quite a bit about diet/training off cycle, that [your] main concerns are how to alter these things now that [your] going to be ON cycle." Next thing we know your telling us your a crazy muther f*cker and dream about beating people up. lol. What exactly are you looking for here? What do you want us to say? I'm confused?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass at all bro ... but you know about diet/training (you said it yourself). You got it covered, right? I'm sure, then, you can figure out what to do with your diet and training "ON" cycle bro ... there isn't any difference (ON/OFF no difference). Take what you know and do what you do. That's the best advice your probably going to get after your last few posts.

Thanks,
Sprt

Last edited:
SprtNVolcoM said:
LOL, well OK then ...

In regard to your initial post ... Anavar (var) only to obtain your goals is not completely unreasonable. Your not making any sense, however. You come in asking what we think about your cycle. Advice was given and you say you are misunderstood. You assure us your "straight on the drugs." You then say your main question is in regard to diet and training. Again, advice is given. Apparently it wasn't what your looking for because you switch it up again; telling us you "know quite a bit about diet/training off cycle, that [your] main concerns are how to alter these things now that [your] going to be ON cycle." Next thing we know your telling us your a crazy muther f*cker and dream about beating people up. lol. What exactly are you looking for here? What do you want us to say? I'm confused?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass at all bro ... but you know about diet/training (you said it yourself). You got it covered, right? I'm sure, then, you can figure out what to do with your diet and training "ON" cycle bro ... there isn't any difference (ON/OFF no difference). Take what you know and do what you do. That's the best advice your probably going to get after your last few posts.

Thanks,
Sprt

Nicely spoted, u should be a shrink :D I love it when people say they are grazy mother f$ckers...hilarious :D

littlebitch said:
nah, basically, fellas, i naturally have dangerously violent tendencies. due to sports injuries/concussions i have frontal lobe damage, which controls anger impulses, and i tend to snap at times completely unwarranted. i'm not saying it causes ultra-violent tendencies in everyone, i have a lot of friends who have no problems with it, but in the past when i took test i would walk around all day having fantasies of beating every guy i saw unconscious...

lololol

Back