ANDRIOL effective if cycled correctly

powerstroke30

I see alot of people saying Andriol is inefective and is a waist. I myself have done a cycle with Proviron, (yes i dont like injectables). With the proviron added to my cycle it allowed all test to remain free flowing and it takes aromatazation into Estrogen out of the picture. I was able to get nice gains with 240mg. Andriol and 75mg Proviron per day. I gained 18 pounds in a 40 day cycle with 1-1/4" arm growth, bench went up 45 lbs. this is a nice cycle to me. Any thoughts anyone?

welcome to ology

you had to take over 300 mg a day to get what you could have probablly gotten from 300 mg a week of injected test cyp.

300mg per day oral vs 300mg per week injectable. And at the end of the day I would love to see what keepable gains you end up with.

It's the nature of the best, oral only gains are very difficult to hold on to.

and u forgot to mention that andriol is crazy expensive at those kinds of dosages... I remember trying out andriol for a stretch about 10 years ago... I was running 8 caps per day (320mg) and was USELESS, and that's putting it mildly... I only reason i gave it a go was because a buddy of mine had loads of the stuff just sitting in his fridge and was near expiring... so I thought WTF haha, I'll give it a go lol

Dawg is completely spot-on... there's more benefit to taking 1cc of test e or test cyp per week than taking 300+mg's of that crap everyday... and that's that

I see alot of people saying Andriol is inefective and is a waist. I myself have done a cycle with Proviron, (yes i dont like injectables). With the proviron added to my cycle it allowed all test to remain free flowing and it takes aromatazation into Estrogen out of the picture. I was able to get nice gains with 240mg. Andriol and 75mg Proviron per day. I gained 18 pounds in a 40 day cycle with 1-1/4" arm growth, bench went up 45 lbs. this is a nice cycle to me. Any thoughts anyone?

Sure --I believe everything you said, and the fact that your friend had a ton of it on hand, sure why not?

However, unless your friend has en endless supply then you would be wise to simply acquire test depot to save major cash! I cannot imagine after years of cycling what Andriol would need to be dosed at to equate to 800-1200mg week of test enath...

Anyways -- great gains.

-Matt

DADAWG, why would you call bull shit, i was 190 when i started the cycle. The proviron keeps all of the andriol as free flowing test and does not let it aromatize at all. This is a great oral as long as you do your research, it has to be taken with meals for max absorbtion due to the fact that it absorbes through the small intestines. If one does their homework they can make this a great option, obviously you need to keep your diet in check and train tough as with any cycle. This stuff is great as far as im concerned!:Pokeowned

DADAWG, why would you call bull shit, i was 190 when i started the cycle. The proviron keeps all of the andriol as free flowing test and does not let it aromatize at all. This is a great oral as long as you do your research, it has to be taken with meals for max absorbtion due to the fact that it absorbes through the small intestines. If one does their homework they can make this a great option, obviously you need to keep your diet in check and train tough as with any cycle. This stuff is great as far as im concerned!:Pokeowned

no matter how hard i try i cant get over how people will justify , rationalize, and even lie about crappy oral only cycles when it all boils down to they are afraid to inject.

Andriol an effective dose is no where in any ones price range to run to gain anything man so nearly no one could afford this. Its 10 times more expensive so wtf and why. This has to be taken in huge amounts to gain just pin and get r done and dont say research its stupid to do it

I gotta second what Balboa is saying. My thoughts on it are this..okay, yes oral cycles can be effective to some degree. After all, oral steroids were created with the purpose of building muscle, prevent muscle loss, etc. However, its clear that 99% of people coming up with cycles such as Andriol and Anavar, or Andriol and Proviron are obviously just trying to get out of having to inject. SO the newbie hears that Anavar is a great and simple steroid to use, but then also hears that every cycle must contain Test. So then he goes out of his way to find an ORAL TEST??? Come on...
I can sort of begin to understand that pinning may seem a bit weird or freaky at first, but if you're at the point in your training and bodybuilding where you've gotten ready to take steroids, then why the hell are you worried about something as simple as pinning. That should be the least concern. So sadly, the truth really boils down is that most of these people that are popping orals really arent even ready for a steroid cycle to begin with.

Anadrol u keep nothing I've done it more then once. Ur full of it I can take it and by lunch I look huge u blow up and right back down. And to take it bye its self let's just say retarded. Man up and pin up and keep some real gains.

And hear is y I call bs bc I just did a stack with dbol and was running proviron and any oral make me blow up and I didn't keep all of my gain. And u can bet I've got years on u..

I have to take Andriols for TRT & it has got my test levels back up. Here in Australia, it was on a government list for prescription medicine & was only costing $6.00 per box, (60 - 40mg caps). Now they've taken it off & i pay the full price of nearly $40. a box. (i go through about 1 box per fortnight, not even a big dose). I don't use it for the roid affect, although i do hope & also think it is helping a bit. But i'm not going off, so i'm sure i'd probably lose some of what i did gain. Having a test disorder atleast means i will always be able to get something to treat it. I'm not that young either so it's not like i'm just starting this kind of life & need to worry too much & i'm not worried about having to be on for the rest of my life either.
I don't give a shit about pinning myself, done plenty worse but this is just what my Dr put me on & i thought i'd try. I'm just wondering if there's something else that would be cheaper & just as affective or more so even. I don't just take any advice as being facts & truths but if anyone just has a couple of different things i might be able to research & look into & then maybe talk to my doc about.

I have to take Andriols for TRT & it has got my test levels back up. Here in Australia, it was on a government list for prescription medicine & was only costing $6.00 per box, (60 - 40mg caps). Now they've taken it off & i pay the full price of nearly $40. a box. (i go through about 1 box per fortnight, not even a big dose). I don't use it for the roid affect, although i do hope & also think it is helping a bit. But i'm not going off, so i'm sure i'd probably lose some of what i did gain. Having a test disorder atleast means i will always be able to get something to treat it. I'm not that young either so it's not like i'm just starting this kind of life & need to worry too much & i'm not worried about having to be on for the rest of my life either.
I don't give a shit about pinning myself, done plenty worse but this is just what my Dr put me on & i thought i'd try. I'm just wondering if there's something else that would be cheaper & just as affective or more so even. I don't just take any advice as being facts & truths but if anyone just has a couple of different things i might be able to research & look into & then maybe talk to my doc about.
Talk to doc about taking 1 shoot weekly of teste or cyp . i think 100-150mg ew seems to be normal dose I see used. it would likely cost alot less and you don't have to hassle daily.
howmany caps you taking daily?

Talk to doc about taking 1 shoot weekly of teste or cyp . i think 100-150mg ew seems to be normal dose I see used. it would likely cost alot less and you don't have to hassle daily.

Totally agree. Injections are far better for bioavailability, provide smooth hormone levels, and don't require a specific dietary intake of fats/probiotics in order to work.

sorry... i don't know how to delete this post, If someone can tell me, i will delete it asap.

Last edited:

I'm taking 4 x 40 mg caps daily = 160mgs. I don't really mind taking something daily as i have to take other pills every morning & night too.
But even with the 4 caps, i'm still not much over the average test levels of a normal functioning male my age. I've been struggling to make any gains now for years which made me very unmotivated & this is helping so atm i'm pretty happy with them. As i said though, that is a little much to be paying, especially for the fact i have a disorder & am getting them legally.
I do understand the benefits of injectables vs orals, i think the doc is just maybe trying to not prescribe them if he doesn't have to. He's not really a 'bodybuilding' type doctor but if i bring up the money factor, i'm thinking he might be sympathetic to that & give me something better/cheaper or as good, either is fine.

Thanks for the reply & i will have a look into cyp because i like to be able to know wtf i'm getting but also to talk to him knowing something about the things i'm asking about, it helps.

Back