AndroHard – The #1 DHT pro-hormone

Hmm... that's pretty wild. Perhaps their T levels were already very low?

I personally have done a PCT while using Androhard LV to keep E2 levels controlled and recovered just fine with OTC products after a Tbol LV (halodrol) cycle. My T levels are on the low side of the normal range.

I personally have done a PCT while using Androhard LV to keep E2 levels controlled and recovered just fine with OTC products after a Tbol LV (halodrol) cycle. My T levels are on the low side of the normal range.

Complete hormonal panel? Interesting...

Complete hormonal panel? Interesting...

Yes, I did bloodwork. I've learned from my mistakes early on. :D

I did it as a second pct after I originally did a pct that unfortunately was not quite sufficient and I had begun to get post pct gyno. E2 levels showed in range but test was low, so the imbalance was creating the issue. TCF-1 + ATD + Androhard LV + HCGenerate was my "second round" post cycle therapy (pct). Not only did I recover test levels, but over a 12 week period of using the Androhard, I reversed the gyno.

I was ecstatic and bought up a couple dozen AHs during the liquidation. I'm definitely a AH/AH2 user for life any time I decide to run a cycle. I never want to deal with gyno again (also dealt with it 20+ years ago after some AAS cycles).

Last edited:
Yes, I did bloodwork. I've learned from my mistakes early on. :D

I did it as a second pct after I originally did a pct that unfortunately was not quite sufficient and I had begun to get post pct gyno. E2 levels showed in range but test was low, so the imbalance was creating the issue. TCF-1 + ATD + Androhard LV + HCGenerate was my "second round" post cycle therapy (pct). Not only did I recover test levels, but over a 12 week period of using the Androhard, I reversed the gyno.

I was ecstatic and bought up a couple dozen AHs during the liquidation. I'm definitely a AH/AH2 user for life any time I decide to run a cycle. I never want to deal with gyno again (also dealt with it 20+ years ago after some AAS cycles).

Thats good to hear Burly, Androhard really is an amazing product.

Wanted to reiterate some stacks for those looking to purchase the Androseries:

Please make suggestions to the list, I will add them.

For a cut with minimal shutdown:

Androlean 6/6/6/6

For a recomposition (lose fat and gain muscle):

Androlean 4/4/4/4/4/4
Androhard 4/4/4/4/4/4

For a straight bulk:

Andromass 6/6/6/6

For a very tight, lean bulk:

Andromass 4/4/4/4/4/4
Androhard 4/4/4/4/4/4

You can also stack the series with other companies products. This allows you to stack hormones without the risk of causing more liver damage and less cholesterol damage, because the Androseries is non-toxic to the liver.

For a cut:

Androlean 6/6/6/6
11-oxo 300/300/300/300 (in milligrams)

For a bulk bridge:

Super-DMZ 20/20/20
Andromass 0/0/0/6/6/6/6

For a recompostion:

Epistane 40/40/40/40
Androhard 6/6/6/6

For a straight bulk:
Trenazone 8/8/8/8/8/8
Andromass 0/0/6/6/6/6

Just started Androhard/Androlean, 4th day in. I'll be sure to report anything I notice. So far, just a bit more energy through the day.

Hows it going so far?

Well enough, I can feel myself warmer everyday. Nothing huge to note, though. I am taking 6 caps of each a day, so I'll assume around day 10 changes will begin. My diet is very strict, I'm taking in 3-4 gallons of water a day, sprints for cardio, etc.

Well enough, I can feel myself warmer everyday. Nothing huge to note, though. I am taking 6 caps of each a day, so I'll assume around day 10 changes will begin. My diet is very strict, I'm taking in 3-4 gallons of water a day, sprints for cardio, etc.

4 gallons hahahahaha

Back