animals(vet) steroids

muslimlion

some people support animals steroids
what is the difference between them and human steroids
especially someone told me that decca50 animal is really great

At one point some steroids were developed for animals. But now it's a multi-million dollar industry that is geared towards humans.

So there's so called "vet companies" that make steroids intended for humans but are still classified as vet gear.

QV
Denkall
SydGroup
FortDodge
Brovel
Tornel
Ttokkyo

Then there's the Underground (UG) scene. These are steroids "sometimes" brewed up by chemists but now for the most part in someone's bathtub and selling it as UG gear. My faith in most UG gear dwindles by the day.

Some respectable companies current and former.

Spectro
LFC
AGCL
QFS
TF
Quest
Black Label

Then there's human grade stuff. You'll probably encounter the most fakes in this group but the legit stuff would be the highest quality.

Schering
Organon
Upjohn
BTG

I totally agree with mvmaxx. There is a ton of cash available for steroids and the mexico economy is suffering. It's a good way for them to make cash by a few different avenues. They are definately geared towards the us consumers...

IMO most Mex gear sucks...underdosed, underfilled....especially Brovell..i heard theyre outta business.
I used Denkall Stanozolic and felt it was underdosed.
Gator

quick and simple, vet companies do not have the regulation that human grade companies have to. If a bad batch of upjohn cyp comes out, it should be recalled, if a bad batch of qv comes out, tough shit. Mexican vet companies are not for, AND I REPEAT, are not for animals. From my experiences, i have know Fort Dodge to be a reputable vet equipoise for horses, and in this country Winstrol (winny) v is made by upjohn. I know because my brittaney spaniel was on it when she died.

I dont think that there is a huge difference, other than the fact that human gear is alot more clean (less chance of infection). Chemically speaking there should be no difference between Test enan made for animals and test enan made for humans. 250mg of test is 250 mg of test no matter which way you look at it. The only real difference is that human gear has alot more standards as far as sterility and potency attached to it as it is sent to phamacies for human consumption. Vet gear is more likely to cause infections/pain at injection site as well as be underdosed.

Dont be fooled though, alot of vet companies come out of mexico where the health standards pretty much do not exist. Just remember that alot of vet companies stay in business because of the black market and mainly cator to the underground/ black market of human consumption, but they are able to keep their lab liscence as they claim their prods are made for animals only. This does not mean that vet gear is not good, as there are some very good vet companies out there, however if I had the choice I would take European/human gear over mexican/vet gear any day of the week.

Many people like vet gear as it is alot more available and the prices are alot cheaper.

Champ

just used sydgroups 'supertest 250' it was underfilled/underdoses..didnt see anything out of it.. imo i would leave kagaroo jack alone!

vwet steroids are made for certain animals. Like lets say if your doctor gives your dog cheque drops and you take them, you wont go into heat.
If you take Equipose, you may start to crave hay and grow hooves.

Just what i heard mind you.

Blake8581 said:
just used sydgroups 'supertest 250' it was underfilled/underdoses..didnt see anything out of it.. imo i would leave kagaroo jack alone!

I hate Mex vet gear.
Im sick of gettin fucked by Mex gear.....i got 2 bottles of QV cyp and if this stuff is underdosed....im swearin off all of the Mex vet gear and spreadin the word......ive got 10 ccs in each though so its not undrfilled.

well i was never picky man...i just alwasy got what i could get!!!...and sydgroup was the main thing....only did them 2 FULL TIMES..first time was t200 2nd time was 250 supertest....and i wasn't happy with ANY OF IT....*probally cuz my knowledge of how to use 'roids wasnt on its game*...but screw my exuses....hope everything works out with ya gator

speaking of sydgroup..let me ask you this *dont mean to hijack this thread*

on my t200 cycle....*over a yr. ago*...i remember one time, where i was pulling out my 1cc out of the vial...and it was really milky*bubbly* looking....i just thrashed it in the toilet, cuz i thought it was bad..and i wasnt about to inject anything in my body that looked fucked up....has that ever happend to anybody??
after that, i neve rhad that problem...but it was a clean surenge ect.
~Blake

Funny that I see all this bitching about mex gear yet I'd be willing to bet that mex gear on the average would test out higher and more consistently than the UG scene. Everyone thinks that when a new UG lab appears that they are actually using some sort of standards. :rolleyes: LOL

dont get me wrong bro, im sure mex gear isnt that bad..for instance, i didnt know that i needed a higher dosage than sust 250 to see anything....like i said, my knowledge has defiantly increased about the juice this past year!

mvmaxx said:
Funny that I see all this bitching about mex gear yet I'd be willing to bet that mex gear on the average would test out higher and more consistently than the UG scene. Everyone thinks that when a new UG lab appears that they are actually using some sort of standards. :rolleyes: LOL
when i was at anasci we tested brovel T50, TT 10mg dbol, qv and tt equipoise and they all came out on the money. Now when it comes to pain, some of that shit just plain hurts. That is more my problem with it. But like i said their really is not governing body regulating mex gear.

so all mex. gear is VET gear right?? and other gear, from the country is human grade gear? if i got this correct
so if you had a choise of vet gear vs. human grade...you would natually want to go with human grade, i would think

my experience with mex vs. human is human gear was far more potent. qv enantat wasn't even able to shrink my balls compared to a complete castration by ICN.

Blake8581 said:
so all mex. gear is VET gear right?? and other gear, from the country is human grade gear? if i got this correct
so if you had a choise of vet gear vs. human grade...you would natually want to go with human grade, i would think

I am not sure what you are asking but tertropin d, primotestons, organon redi's, deca redi's, and primos are all human grade and all sold in mexico also. I may be forgetting one. Also their is other vet gear that doesn't come out of mexico, their is some good prop i used from cananda, that was vet, and if you can get your hands on some US vet gear, i am sure it is as good as human grade gear from most if not all countries.

Back