another newb first cycle thread.

naturalFAIL

this is me now over 3 years of training.

imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/05/28/50295071/gallerypic/1vWBO50JaPUgHD8dRjQug0c2cgdKH6681.jpeg

im no where near where i want to be. im tired of being natural and thinking about doing a cycle of s4 from rui products. I have no idea where to start. should i just read all the stickies? can anyone show me to the light?

Age? Definitely read the stickies and as many threads as possible. Idk if running a sarm by itself will get u what u want

Bro, im calling bs on that pic.

Im 5'7 185 around 12%. The guy in that pic defiantly weighs more than 165 unless he has pencil legs.

Bf defiantly in single digits and after 3 years of training with no gear history ? Sounds like bs- if not, your a freak.

lol not sure if srs. my legs are pencil legs however. I got hit by a car while walking across the street by some dumb ass driver. my knees have not been the same since then.........every time a try to squat etc, a week later i get a uncomforting feeling in my knees bro.... i never ran a cycle before.

this is most current pic from beach a few weeks ago: https://p.twimg.com/Aw1gdbtCEAEzGPX.jpg

First cycle should be only " Test Only Cycle" for starters
400mg-500mg/week of test c or e 12 weeks
run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) along side
Pct clomid and Nolvadex combo

sorry for my ignorance, but your saying i should follow what you just posted in thread as opposed to just trying to cycle the sarms s4?

i feel like such an idiot because i really know nothing about cycles so much info out there

thank you for your response also .

Back