anxiety attacks and cycle?

blackcatfever

OK guys I just took a break juicing after being on for about 2 years. I took a month off, did Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end, pct with clomid and nolva. Everything went well, no muscle loss, no real depression, and balls came back fine. So I started taking Primobolan. I took about 300mg the first week and was fine. Then at the second week I took a shot of tren 50mg. I had an anxiety attack (had the symptoms), then I waited a couple days and took a shot of primobolan and I had another one. So I just stopped totally for now. What is causing this? I used to take caffeine everyday and every since the first attack I stopped taking caffiene. I had another with the shot of primo and wasn't taking caffeine. Is this mental or my hormones? Do I just need to take a long break from everything. It's so wierd. Also I weigh 230 pounds. Been juicing for 6 years. I have been on pretty much all types of juice. This was the first time trying primobolan. Any opinions? I don't even want to go to the gym because of the way I felt. It was like this huge surge of energy that just got worse the more I tried to work it off. I guess like adrenaline. Any advice is duly appreciated. I don't want to waste away. lol

Not sure about the anxiety part but after 2 years of being on you should really reconsider jumping back on after only a month off. I'm sure you know you're asking for problems....

good luck whatever you end up doin bro

not sure about gear/anxiety! but paxil may help! but low doses cause it wont get rid of the attacks once off!

yeah i mean I just wanted to hop back on and get ready for summer. I guess i'm mentally addicted. I felt fine when I went off. This is really a stumbler. I know what you mean about the taking a break thing. Maybe my body is rejecting the juice. It's wierd. Juice used to make me relaxed.....I just wanna be able to work out again without freaking out.

2 years ? Fuk dude...you like long cycles i presume.
I really doubt the primobolan is the root of the anxiety...now tren...hhhmmm You done it before ?
Taking any SSRI is like a box of chocolates....caused me more problems than solved. Anxiety, in my world is best alleviated with aerobic activity..and not just in the gym...outside you have lot s of other stimuli to focus on.
It s been my experience when anxiety set s in..doing the endorphin generating activities like walking, jogging, fucking, music... help more than med s.
Coffee, or caffeine is also addicitve and it ll take a few day s to a couple weeks to clear out...and then there is the mental addiciton to it....
Are you freaking out cuz your lifts are off..your intensity is off ??
There is an article on the front page of this site called Addiction to steroids.or something like that..read it and research references.
Just find solace in the fact that this to will pass...if not sooner...then later...good luck.

Thanks everyone! Im gonna take a little break. I am going to try to let this pass naturally. Then hit the juicr later. One positive thing ive heard was weights will always be there. So i know ill br back and stronger later. Also hopefully i can play this game a little more smarter. Also what do you guys mean by ssri????

Hey man if you could pm me that would be amazing. Ive had the same background and similar problems you had here. I'm wondering if you ever had problems with future cycles thanks.

Hey bro have you had any anxiety issues since giving it a break? I Have had the same problem as you after being on for a while. Nervous about going on again thinking about the anxiety, although I do think my estrogen was out of wack.

Back