Any feedback on quest enan?

TESTinME

My quad seized up right after the shot and it hurts to flex or bend my leg. It is quite possible I picked a bad place though as I was trying a slightly different spot. I have heard of people having their quad seize up right after a shot of QV enan so I'm wondering....
Hope I just fucked up my shot and didn't get a bad batch...

I switched from PGP to quest a few weeks ago. I'm still gaining so I'm happy with that, shots are a little tender afterwards but nothing serious

StoneColdNTO said:
No feed back on Quest....but I wonder if you didn't shoot into, or too close to a nerve.

Very possible SC. I hear it is really painfull if you hit a nerve, and I wasn't in that much pain, but might have shot close to a nerve.

needsize said:
I switched from PGP to quest a few weeks ago. I'm still gaining so I'm happy with that, shots are a little tender afterwards but nothing serious

Just switched from PGP too. Loved PGP! Painless gear! Surprised to hear Quest stings a bit more...

I dont know if it hurts more, but the shots with the quest have been in my quads, which seem to hurt more than anywhere else

needsize said:
I dont know if it hurts more, but the shots with the quest have been in my quads, which seem to hurt more than anywhere else

hey bro,
i am running Quest Cyp right now.....love the results thus far...
i have done quad shots with the Quest cyp, i get pain, and knots, nothing to extreme....however, i have no problem taking the same shot in my delts, tri's, and calves!

i think if i shot sterile oil in my quads it would hurt....lol

god bless

I can usually feel some pain as soon as I start to shoot in the quads, no matter what I shoot, I think its because if its close to a nerve, as soon as you start to push in the oil it irritates the nerve

Back