Any of you peeps wanna help me out with my short cycle!

right pumped

stats for those who don't know me
5'9"
224(this morning)
approx12%bf(can see upper abs)
ran deca,primo,winny,var,clen.(never used test before)

My goals have changed. I'm just not feeling my best at this weight/bf. I feel way better around 200/210 with 8/9%bf. I want this cycle to preserve mass while trimming down and gaining strengh. Besides my general health and blood values my main concern is hairloss and I have mpb(but doin fine so far)hense the reason I'm going to try a short cycle and see how it works for me as it will be my first time with one...........I'm thinking

test prop 150md EOD/ 3 to 4weeks on
var 50mg ED/ 3 to 4 weeks on

followed by nolva post cycle therapy (pct) .
Nolva 300/mg day1(divided doses)
100/mg day2
50mg day for 3 weeks

then back on cycle(if all is well)

I'm thinking for 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off.(cycled for the full year if no flags arrive and can take the injections)

I will be on a calorie defecient diet, and will be running propecia(so no deca)

1)will I need an AI?
2)will I need to run hcg, if soo how?

as always thanks gentlemen and pls feel free to add or delete whatever you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard of 3weeks on 3 weeks off ....whats the idea behind this ?

What's wrong with just 12weeks on 6months off 12 weeks on...that gives you 6months on a year the same as your weirdo cycle :D

If you do it that way you need to cruise at @ least Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doses of test for the 3 weeks off, otherwise those 3 weeks of being on arent gonna do much... i would use something more like 4 on 2 off btw... the compunds are fine.... alsi call bullshit on the 12%.. if you were actualy 12% no way would u feel bad about being at that BF..sounds like you are more 16

skarhead1 said:
.... alsi call bullshit on the 12%.. if you were actualy 12% no way would u feel bad about being at that BF..sounds like you are more 16

I said approx. (never had it checked recently.,just going by the mirrior) thanks for letting me know how I feel.

I will keep the 4on 4off method in mind aswell.

Some thoughts:
- I wouldn't go on more than 3 weeks as anything past that will result in significant shutdown of the hpta.
- I would take 4 weeks off.
- Use of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would be personal preference...if you're holding water and don't want to, add it.
- I wouldn't think that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be necessary in this cycle plan. Theoretically, you shouldn't be experiencing any atrophy.
- If you can see your upper abs chances are you're actually under 12%, depends on your bodytype though.

DocJ said:
Some thoughts:
- I wouldn't go on more than 3 weeks as anything past that will result in significant shutdown of the hpta.
- I would take 4 weeks off.
- Use of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would be personal preference...if you're holding water and don't want to, add it.
- I wouldn't think that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be necessary in this cycle plan. Theoretically, you shouldn't be experiencing any atrophy.
- If you can see your upper abs chances are you're actually under 12%, depends on your bodytype though.

thank you, will keep all that in mind!

I think you can reach your goals with short cycles and if your goal is to acheive the approx 4% drop in bf you can probably do that fairly quickly with the right diet. The test/anavar wil help you maintain muscle mass and strength while lowering the calories. i don't think it is necessary to go the full year if all you really want is bf loss while keeping the strength. i think you can do it much quicker than that. what is your diet going to look like?

I appreciate the responses guys, thank-you. I have smoothed it over a bit to look like this.

prop 300mg day1 then 100mg EOD for 11 days
var 50mg ED for 14 days
still working on what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I will have on hand????

followed by nolva for pct(starting on day15)

I will run 2weeks on, then 4 off(might extend to 3 "on", will determine that at the end of week 2)

If all is well I will throw in tren with this combo for my next shorty.

tmann, I post my diet when I get home tonight

right pumped said:
I appreciate the responses guys, thank-you. I have smoothed it over a bit to look like this.

prop 300mg day1 then 100mg EOD for 11 days
var 50mg ED for 14 days
still working on what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I will have on hand????

followed by nolva for pct(starting on day15)

I will run 2weeks on, then 4 off(might extend to 3 "on", will determine that at the end of week 2)

If all is well I will throw in tren with this combo for my next shorty.

tmann, I post my diet when I get home tonight
You now have a good short cycle well planned out! Keep us updated on your results.

Good Luck!

For an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I think aromasin is the best. I do well on as little as 25mg M/W/F.

I've loving this short cycle thread :-> right pumped can you keep a good log so I can see your progress :D

DocJ said:
For an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I think aromasin is the best. I do well on as little as 25mg M/W/F.

Okay guys, will keep everyone posted forsure.

Doc, If I start arom. on day 1, when do I discontinue using it??

thank you

Back