Any Outdoor Sportsman!?

Dwrek412

I'm curious as to why there are no threads on the sport of hunting and fishing!! I know yall are on here!

I've been hunting since a little kid...love bowhunting..my buddy has like 60 acres up north here in MI with a cabin, and lives about 45 mins away on another 15 acres..been hunting on that land forever

Lol that's a nice deer man. Ya i go bear with a couple of my.boys. never even seen one yet lol.

Thanks, For bear its best to have a group of 10-20 people n put on drives. there out there and lots of them I have yet to get one myself but I never make it out for bear season, I seem to always be busy. My buddys do alright though.

well you guys would love SC then there are so many deer here i hit 3 in a month and the guy i work with has hit 4 in about the same amount of time, but i usually like to shoot them its a lot cheaper if you know what i mean

Adk mts

Plenty of outdoor fun here in the adirondack mountains in northern upstate New York. I don't hunt anymore but I fish almost every weekend and do alot of fourwheeling and shooting. Anyone else in N.Y. ? Or VT. ?

Fishing addiction, shoot 3d with bow, and spend alot of time at the range with fire arms, getting the gf into it to.....which is hilarious lol

8 am an avid hunter and Ive been making longbows for nearly 10 years. The serenity alone is bliss. Theres nothing like dropping a deer with a hand made bow and arrow. In the woods with nothing to but your thoughts and the smell of nature....... Im with you on hunting as long as you know you are taking a clean kill shot so the animal doesnt suffer. Deer meat is the leanest meat you will ever eat too!

Back