Any supps I am missing?

Gonna do a bulk in a month, and I want to make sure I have everything that can help. Also, I'm an endomorph, hence all the fat oxidation supplements.

What I have:

Whey and Cassein Protein
Creatine Monohydrate
Scivation Xtend - BCAA
Scivation Novem - PWO
L-Arginine (for HGH levels)
CLA (decrease triglyceride uptake)
R-ALA (increase insulin sensitivity / increase glucose uptake)
Scivation Sesamin (increase fat oxidation / decrease fat storage)
Acetyl L-Carnitine (increase muscle growth / increase fat oxidation / increase cellular metabolism)
Fish Oil (joints / increase fats oxidation / decrease fat storage)

Anything else I should have? I was thinking maybe beta alanine for upping carnosine levels. Should I get L-histine as well for this or just straight carnosine? I heard is is actually better to supplement with the precursors, but I don't know. And I'm also thinking glutamine. Should I get some of that? I know the Xtend has some in it, but it is only 2.5g, and I'm pretty sure you want 10-15g a day. What about those natural test boosters? Do they do anything for people like me who are just about to turn 21, or are they only useful for 25+? And anything else?

Thank you

Last edited:
That is a whole lot of supplements bro! I thought I took a lot but that is just overboard. I would consider glutamine though.

Heres one

steroidology.com/forum/supplement-forum/616528-desiccated-liver.html#post2962769

3-5 an hour? Idk about that... You use those?

Why so many fat oxidation supps for a bulk?

I just want the muscle not the fat. I got those because they were listed in a bulking for endomorphs guide. bodybuilding.com/fun/docs/2007/bulkingforendomorphs.pdf

Btw, what do you guys think about agmatine?

Last edited:
Btw, are you sure glutamine is useful? I've read on other forums people saying that the studies promoting it are dated and that it isn't actually useful for a healthy bodybuilder. Idk.

Jason,
If I were you I would talk to 3J and have him take a look at your diet. You may find that you could cut out alot of these pills just by eating the right foods. At your age I think that you could tweak your diet to get alot of what you need. Supplements have their place but they shouldn't replace real food.

Well, right now, I live in a fraternity house, and I pretty much just have to make a judgement based off what is available. I can already do that fine for free. It isn't possible for me to get something super fancy.

Gonna do a bulk in a month, and I want to make sure I have everything that can help. Also, I'm an endomorph, hence all the fat oxidation supplements.

What I have:

Whey and Cassein Protein
Creatine Monohydrate
Scivation Xtend - BCAA
Scivation Novem - PWO
L-Arginine (for HGH levels)
CLA (decrease triglyceride uptake)
R-ALA (increase insulin sensitivity / increase glucose uptake)
Scivation Sesamin (increase fat oxidation / decrease fat storage)
Acetyl L-Carnitine (increase muscle growth / increase fat oxidation / increase cellular metabolism)
Fish Oil (joints / increase fats oxidation / decrease fat storage)

Anything else I should have? I was thinking maybe beta alanine for upping carnosine levels. Should I get L-histine as well for this or just straight carnosine? I heard is is actually better to supplement with the precursors, but I don't know. And I'm also thinking glutamine. Should I get some of that? I know the Xtend has some in it, but it is only 2.5g, and I'm pretty sure you want 10-15g a day. What about those natural test boosters? Do they do anything for people like me who are just about to turn 21, or are they only useful for 25+? And anything else?

Thank you

Um, I have to agree with Nerd...food! How old are you? If you are in a fraternity I will guess early 20's? You should have plenty of natty test so no need for test boosters. Make sure you have your nutrition in check bro...otherwise all of what you listed is useless! Some other things to tell us about yourself would be:

How many days do you lift?
What are your current stats?
What is your goal?
How many calories will you be eating daily?

Lets just start with that for now, we would like nothing better than to help you, but give us a bit more info so we can do it intelligently.

Overkill IMO. things like L-Arginine for HGH levels are wasteful as the increase isn't meaningful and won't have tangible effects. If you have a herpes infection though then it might cause some unwanted sides. I wouldn't waste my time on test boosters either.

look.. supplements have their place in a bodybuilders life..

but your taking it too far.. your mistaking supplements for replacements.. thats not how it works!!!

FOOD will make you grow much better then any supp will..

food and supps balanced out will make you grow more then food by itself..

these arn't magic pills.. you need nutrition not supps...

your a college student.. i do take care of college students if you want to take on my services..

email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com if interested

I used to be like this till I got down to the basic supplements. Mainly like when I was fat and didn't eat fruit doc said I need vit c and potassium now I eat properly and don't need extra pills.

I,m out now. Hey tomorrow I will go buy somemore. Will try 3 per hour for 1 week and post back.

Around 50 a day since 10th. Guy asked me if pills I,m taking are working. Asked why, he said I,m running circles around him. So much energy. Feeling pumped all day just like mouse on Osta sarm to.

Back