Anybody here a powerlifter ??

Use of Steroids is a symptom of not getting big or strong naturally.

Those numbers are good, how much did you weigh when you put them up? And.. are you natural tough guy?

Did them @ 275, and no steroids are not a symptom of not getting big and strong naturally, I squated 605@198 in high school clean and pulled 550 then benched around 330, I pulled in the 600's clean and training for a few months after not training for 3.5 years, I'm a serious lifter. Steroids are a tool not the end all- be all- magic pixy dust, I am currently on test enanthate only. I don't take huge un-needed amounts, basicly the minimum. Who told you I was a tough guy?lol.

Well.. I bench 485, pull 550, squat 500. No shirt, no belt and no squat suit.

All natural. 240lbs. I rarely train for squatting or Deadlifting. Like maybe 4 weeks out of the year. I am making a conserted effort this year though, I want to dead and squat 700 and bench 550 all natural. I am pretty sure I can do it as I have the frame for it.

A powerlifting friend of mine is doing everything he can to get me on a cycle, his reasoning is that everyone else is doing it in competitions. I will wait on that. Maybe when I am 30-32 years old.

Back