Anyone else taking Test Suspension now!??!?!??!

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
Its been a few yrs but now Im back in love with my Test Suspension. I dont mind the frequent shots. I look frwd to em when in 2 or 3 days i see myself getting bigger and stronger!!!!!!

Freakin sex drive is THROUGH the roof!!!!!!

I have no idea why I waited like 4 yrs to use it again but Im damn glad I did.

I think its the most powerful injectable on the planet and the sex drive, plus the chicas that like the size Im gaining is awesome!!!!

Anyone elkse running TNE?

gator

I'm using 100mg a day right now.Top quality human grade stuff and it's working great.Libido is amazing,I've been wearing out both my girls on a daily basis.I can actually feel myself getting bigger.
I'm not a big fan of daily pinning but you gotta do what you gotta do.

yes, yes, amazing stuff, try using vitamin B-12 when pinning, so u knock the punch out of the pain,and If I were u,I throw some drol in, then u will get more gain,blood vessel will look like spider veins and u'll look leaner harder,.= - )

Glad to see you guys are doing good! Pinga..... Keep knockin the wifey around bro!!!

Cwood..... How much stronger you gonna get you big bastard!!!

Scary thing is....... Cwood has an 18 year old son that is totally clean and pushes him to the limits in his workouts! Can we say, "genetics"!!!!

God help all the english speaking world if that kid ever hits the gear!!!
Stay good guys....

Cwood..... How much stronger you gonna get you big bastard!!!

Scary thing is....... Cwood has an 18 year old son that is totally clean and pushes him to the limits in his workouts! Can we say, "genetics"!!!!

God help all the english speaking world if that kid ever hits the gear!!!
Stay good guys....
He is built like his mother more then me.I'm tall with thick quads,wide shoulders,a slim waist,20" neck and extreme vascularity.He is just thick and strong.He can already outbench me and he's just a baby.He squatted 765 lbs at the top with bands on Friday.He'll never catch my deadlift though,I have huge hands and a strong back.He is cursed with tiny hands that effect his grip.His 5'6" 132 lb GF has bigger hands then he does LOL.
The IPA pro's at our gym just love his strength and work ethic.

He's 5'9" 228 lbs right now,he'll cut to make 220 class for a mid July meet.In the interest of truthfulness he can out lift me in certain lifts but cannot hang with me from a cardiovascular standpoint.I'm mentally tougher then he is at this point and refuse to quit when we go side by side on treadmills.

I'm probably the only lifter in my gym that can jump on a treadmill,put it on 7 and jam for 20 minutes straight.

Not to steal the thread,

but being that it's suspended in water can you inject test suspension sub-q? Are there any benefits or drawbacks to doing it this way (especially in regards to painful injection sites)?

Damn, Test Suspe. is water based? I fucking hate! Water based products. I'm not trying to have life-time scaring for this shit!

Not to steal the thread,

but being that it's suspended in water can you inject test suspension sub-q? Are there any benefits or drawbacks to doing it this way (especially in regards to painful injection sites)?

You could but it will hurt way worse then IM.

Not to steal the thread,

Apparently you havent tried it. It's one helluva fun ride!!!!! Im on that ride and lovin it!

gator

Not to steal the thread,

Ive always done IM and I wouldnt chance shoot ing sub-Q.

gator

I'm using 100mg a day right now.Top quality human grade stuff and it's working great.Libido is amazing,I've been wearing out both my girls on a daily basis.I can actually feel myself getting bigger.
I'm not a big fan of daily pinning but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Exactly and I cant get both my chicas over every night so Its driving me crazy!!!

The shirt I have on now was a lil loose last wk and now Im starting to stretch it out!!!!!! Im gonna run it for a long stretch!!!!!!!!!!

gator

Exactly and I cant get both my chicas over every night so Its driving me crazy!!!

The shirt I have on now was a lil loose last wk and now Im starting to stretch it out!!!!!! Im gonna run it for a long stretch!!!!!!!!!!

gator
It's really fun when you talk them into a menage(best Usher voice) and you jackhammer both of them at the same time.With the test,tren,proviron and suspension I'm doing now it makes for some hot sweaty marathons in the sack.The girls only complaint is they walk kinda funny when I'm done with them.

I hear on the clothes,I wore a suit to my kids graduation Sunday that I haven't worn in a year.I couldn't button the top button because of the size increase in my neck and traps.A freaking 19.5" neck shirt doesn't fit anymore.I could have ripped it to shreds if I flexed my back.

all this talk about you guys banging chicks and you have failed to post pics. no pics means it didnt happen.

Back