Anyone from Florida? Could use some help

backlash1818

I'm triyng to figure out a way to find some of the things you need to keep yourself healthy during cycle, but everyplace I find, and then search on them specifically, seems to be a fake or scam. Wtf? And I'm not talking gear here, I'm talking support. Pm me if you have advice or something, I'm getting frustrated.

P.S. I'm a computer programmer, specialize in JAVA but I dabble in server-side a little, and finding out whether or not some place can be trusted isn't hard at all....but after 6 hours straight of saying nope I'm worried.

DO NOT POST SOURCES if anything pm me please, I don't want to get flamed, flogged, yelled at, banned, ect.

If your speaking about arimidex or aromasin or prami click the banner at the top Rui is gtg

What does being from Florida have to do with anything?

I like to meet people in person to discuss things you shouldn't discuss on forums. Protects me, the people helping me, and the people that help us all. Plus, I can offer to buy the guy cluing me in a beer (or protein shake!) for his/her assistance. Not to mention it cuts back on the B.S. Besides, it's always good to meet new peeps, might even find a workout partner!

If your speaking about arimidex or aromasin or prami click the banner at the top Rui is gtg

Thats exactly what I'm talking about, just trying to be subtle to avoid pissing anyone off, especially since I'm a noob here. And your response is exactly what i was looking for! Ty and rep to ya! Btw, I was also wondering about PSL. I've seen some people backing them on here but I'm pretty cautious at this point since I ordered my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and pct supplies, got a tracking number, assumed I was going to be getting my stuff and started my cycle. I got scammed, so I'm running scared now. I fear the moobies!

BTW, I know I should have waited till I had everything, but I'm young, impetuous, stubborn as hell, and excited so I f'ed this up a bit.

For your own protection, you want to meet in person people with whom you are not familiar and who may be involved in the sale and/or manufacture of illegal substances via an anonymous and unmoderated personal message exchange for the purpose of a financial transaction for illegal substances? At first I was skeptical and concerned for your safety, but the fact that you may get a new workout partner from this has sold me on the idea.

Or, how about you apply the same critical thinking you apply to websites to this scheme of yours?

I have not used PSL personally but know people who have with no issues, you can take that the fact they are a sponsor here on a well respected steroid board they have maintain their integrity, scamming people would result in a bad name for themselves as well they would more than likely lose their spot as a sponsor. If I was ever to use them and take a chance with having gear sent across the border cause I am in Canada I would have no worries using them for the above mentioned reasons. Luckily we have some very good Canadian labs and I have not needed to go across border for the gear but if they get some more omnas or Sustanon (sust) in stock I may have to give them a shot

GNC carries nolvadex, arimidex, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and aromasin? news to me....=D

Sorry about the vague description guys, I was trying to be subtle so as not to bring down anyone's wrath. I've got a good local source for my gear (comes from pyramid labs in CA) but the guys he gets it for, and he himself, don't use much of anything during cycle and just some kind of piss-poor est blocker for post cycle therapy (pct). I actually JUST talked to the guy that knows the guy and asked him if this dude could get the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at least.....he had no idea what I was talking about. He then proceeded to tell me how small the chances of me getting any side affects are. I laughed and told him about gyno. He didn't seem so cocksure after that, especially since he's stacking test e and dianabol. I work with this guy, he's a roomie, and a close friend so I'm worried about him but......I've been harping on this for the past week and he ain't listening so what else can you do? I'm going to order extra of what I'm getting in case he starts getting bad sides but other than that......

For your own protection, you want to meet in person people with whom you are not familiar and who may be involved in the sale and/or manufacture of illegal substances via an anonymous and unmoderated personal message exchange for the purpose of a financial transaction for illegal substances? At first I was skeptical and concerned for your safety, but the fact that you may get a new workout partner from this has sold me on the idea.

Or, how about you apply the same critical thinking you apply to websites to this scheme of yours?

dude.....go elsewhere with your critical B.S. if you don't feel like helping don't post on my thread pls.
Meeting someone in public is safe enough and I'm a proud CCP holder. We're not talking about drug cartel contacts jeez.

I'm going with RUI, just ordered liquiDex, liquid Tamox, and liquid Stane. Bit pricy compared to other places I've seen, but then again most of the ones I've seen are extremely suspect so I'll pay it gladly knowing they're legit. I'll post when it gets here....I went with same-day processing and 1-day delivery. BTW, that makes me feel a lot more secure about these guys. I haven't seen those options on anyone else's sites.

So now I have another question. Everything I've seen for AI's and PCT have been orally-administered tablets. What do i do with the liquids? Subcutaneous?

**EDIT** Taken orally with an oral syringe....

Sorry, I'm a bit nervous right now knowing my supposed guarunteed source for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) has scammed me and this is my first cycle so I have no idea how prone I'll be to est sides....So far so good, aside from feeling a little feverish and a faint headache. Those are starting to fade though thankfully. Still, after I noticed that, and realized I was getting scammed, I was not a happy camper =p

Last edited:
No they are going to be oral liquids you'll also get a oral syringe for drawing out of the bottle

Yeah....I took a few deep breaths, calmed myself, and looked it up...took less than a min to find the answer....I've been reading posts for too long, especially the ones where people are talking about how they didn't take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or do pct and how f'ed up they are now. I feel better now though.

I really appreciate the heads up man, seriously. For us noobs that haven't ordered anything before, knowing who is legit to get this stuff from is a bit overwhelming at first.

Just got my stuff from RUI and they are indeed gtg. Like I said above, I did rush processing and overnight so I'd get my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) about halfway through 2nd week. Ordered sat got here today. Definitely using them again for my research needs ;-)

Just got my stuff from RUI and they are indeed gtg. Like I said above, I did rush processing and overnight so I'd get my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) about halfway through 2nd week. Ordered sat got here today. Definitely using them again for my research needs ;-)

Glad it worked out for you bro

Me too, I was sweating after my first source royally dicked me. If I ever see that guy again he's not going to enjoy the rest of his day/night. Sad part is I've known him for going on three years....Getting ripped off by a website sucks yeah, but it sucks double when it's someone you thought was a friend =(.

Anyways, thank you RUI and thank you Kazmir for the heads up!

FUCK DUDE... I keep telling you guys that protein shake, when shot through the nostrils, burns like hell!

Back