Anyone get severe Tren acne?

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
So I have 4 cycles under my belt. All include test. Last cycle was test/tren and I got some INSANE chest acne that I am almost certain was from the tren due to the fact I NEVER got acne even close to this bad on test and NEVER on my chest at all.

Anyone get it this bad and how long until that shit went away? It's been like 4 weeks since my last pin of tren and this shit is all still there. It fucking hurts, it fucking bleeds, it fucking itches like a bitch!!

im almost too embaressed to post this pic but I kinda wanna show the severity

vfleu8.jpg

I had somthign liek that on my first cycle or two.
ended up with scares for life. it onyl happend thta bad when i shaved my chest once.
VERY bad stuff.

looks liek I was in a fire from the scars.

I take apple cider vinigar every day now and it helps alot but takes a bit to start working.

now i run 3-4X the gear with VERY mild acne if any.

juiced, are the scars bad, I dont think minor scars on the chest are that noticable compared to lets say facial acne scars are they? you got this running tren correct?
How long until that shit away approx?

im taking some doxycycline right now that I had laying around but im considering blasting another cycle of accutane and knock this shit out for another couple years.

juiced, are the scars bad, I dont think minor scars on the chest are that noticable compared to lets say facial acne scars are they? you got this running tren correct?
How long until that shit away approx?

no it wa snto with tren just test and i think dbol.
scare are BAD, liek BIG sploshes of skin (scar tissue) liek i said it looked liek I was in a fire or somone threw gas on my front and then lit it up. waited a few min then put it out.

acne was with me for like one year it was a combo of acne/ingrown hairs (what your kindalook like acually but MUCH MUCH worse for me.

i couldent even scrach shest it was covers in scabs.

its ood now because i use alot more and an fien with mild break out here and there.

accutane is VERY VERY bad for you, it can fuck you up ON A GENETIC LEVEL! never mind the liver issues..
i would rather have the scar i have now and have gone threwe what I did then ever touch accutaine.

What the hell causes this acne? I'd say it is the metabolites of the drug but if an antibiotic stops it I'm guessing it's gotta be bacteria. Is the bacteria building up from some sort of immune reaction from the test or something? lol I just want to know what causes the acne and why it goes away on accutane or antibiotics.

juiced, I tried Accutane before all the side effect hype and it worked mircacles for me, everfy single pimple was gone and gone for years. Only reason im reconsidering it is becuase its been years later like I said and im still in good health.. Maybe im not one of the individuals who doesnt react negative towards it.

I would def do the accutane if it worked for you before. Doxy is barely gonna touch that. There are tons of people that do more than 2 rounds of it.

I would def do the accutane if it worked for you before. Doxy is barely gonna touch that. There are tons of people that do more than 2 rounds of it.

With these products, it doesnt matter how many good rounds you get, all that matters is if a bad round shows up.

Take Sarms. Risk of gene transcription. Doesnt matter how many times you use it perfectly fine, one time it screws with your DNA your damaged goods for life, and may even suffer a horrible slow death. lol

Last edited:
numba 1 bro, i feel for ya man.

please tell me how much T you were doing with your tren.

deca and tren are very closely related to estrogen (estrione), and can act like estrogen in the body.

numba 1 bro, i feel for ya man.

please tell me how much T you were doing with your tren.

deca and tren are very closely related to estrogen (estrione), and can act like estrogen in the body.

I think he mentioned 625mg Test-e and 300mg Tren-e...I'm interested in what your thinking Oak...spill it :)

And Numba1...I had a break-out aswell not near as severe..not even severe actully. But just some bigguns on my upper back and shoulders..That came after ceasing Tren too.

I used 400 tren and 750 test. my last pin was in august or september of last year.

My doc gave me tertracyline or something, I can't remember the exact name.. but I'm have like 10 caps left..and my ordeal is just clearing up now...thank god..and no scars.

But like I said it wasn't in clusters..just random big ones..

I think high doses of test are compounding the problem. think about it, if deca and trean act like estrogen, then you run a bunch of T with it how much estrogen/things like estrogen we got now?

by limiting T usage I have found my sides decrease SUBSTANTIALLY. this whole rumor of double test is actually giving people more sides IMHO. low t higher other stuff, works WAY better for me

I think high doses of test are compounding the problem. think about it, if deca and trean act like estrogen, then you run a bunch of T with it how much estrogen/things like estrogen we got now?

by limiting T usage I have found my sides decrease SUBSTANTIALLY. this whole rumor of double test is actually giving people more sides IMHO. low t higher other stuff, works WAY better for me

yeah but my 4 cycles were no less then 500mg per week, another half ml a week CANT be the cuase of that crazy shit, just cant. I have NEVER EVER broken out on my chest at ALL before.. I introduced a new drug into my system that I've never used before and im pretty sure ITS the cause.

right but what im saying is your prone to aroma, this is known cause of your history with gyno, so the high T is COMPOUNDING it. lower yout T drastically when running tren

what about when running something aside from tren? When I ran Test and deca I had no problems, isnt that the same thing? They both aromatise the same

no its not the same, hey man if you dont want to agree with me, then dont. or just dont run tren, i told you what was going on.............................................tren is NOT a progestin.......youve got WAY too much androgenic activity going on, way more than you did with deca. on top of that ESTROGEN is COMPOUNDING the problem. tren does not aromatise at all, deca does.

Last edited:
Back