Anyone haveing trouble tracking packages with USPS?

Annonamous1

Anyone haveing trouble tracking packages with USPS?

I had a package sent out through express international mail. It has been five days and it is still not in the tracking system. Anyone else having trouble tracking packages?

Give it a couple more days. Five days was the most I waited but give it a couple more before sweating it.

Also, make sure you have the tracking number right. Letters and numbers! If it's in wrong it can say not in system.

Usually the usps may be a day behind, but I never had a problem with a 4-5 day delay. Hey bro, you never know with all the shit going on right now. Hell, I'm still waiting on those packs we spoke of!

I don't know whats going on. There are two different packs that were sent the same day. Neither is in the system yet. This is the msg I get: There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later.
Even when shit is seized they put it in the system so I don't know. Hopefully it is just some kinda delay because of easter.

use the term "tracking" loosly when it involves usps. It's not the same as UPS or FedEx, theirs is more real time.

Don't worry bro.....You'll see it on the site in few days.....they could be behind or something else......give it few more days, I'm sure they will show up unless your boy gave you fucked up #......

USPS tracking system is kinda slow and sucks.
Usually I receive my packs and and a few days later the tracking info is displayed on their website. :rolleyes:

Wartime,

This may be of some comfort to you. I did a little research and found out that since April is tax month in the USA making it the post office's busiest month. They stated that there can be up to 3 week delays on international packages this month and their very behind with their tracking.

Don't fear yet my friend!

Wartime100 said:
Well found out that my packs were seized and didn't even make it outta the country they were sent from.

sorry to hear that bro. How did you find out it was seized already in another country? Hell, customs in the US doesn't even send letters sometimes.

I guess that the country it came from has there own tracking system in conjuction with the usps. The source I used told me that they were seized two days after they were shipped and never left the country.

im having problems with intl to, and not with overseas. been waiting like 6 weeks, then another was supposedly resent a week ago. i realize with the war and taxes but damn.
and i just received something today that was sent priority. it never showed up on the site but was at my door in 2 days.

the tracking online sucks! I sent a few confirmation never made system..I found a number to usps and put tracking #'s in and it was there...very undependable on net tracking ups is great!

Back