Anyone In Irvine CA?

OBSIDIAN

Greetings everyone...I was wondering if there are any dudes here in Orange County. I am looking for a trainer and/or workout partner.

Also does anyone here belong to the Met-Rx gym in Costa Mesa? If so how is it?

Thanks

OBSIDIAN said:
Greetings everyone...I was wondering if there are any dudes here in Orange County. I am looking for a trainer and/or workout partner.

Also does anyone here belong to the Met-Rx gym in Costa Mesa? If so how is it?

Thanks

welcome to 'ology..we have an excellent training board..with plenty of good people as well as routines to help you meet your goals..i would suggest you take a look..there are videos as well to show proper form for most exercises

Wow! Thank you for the welcome messages. It is nice to see Mods welcome new members. I stumbled upon this board by chance and have been a passive viewer for months.

I am really impressed with the "maturity" of the members on this board. I am also a member on another board and Steroidology is like a breath of fresh air. I have some training and steroid experience to share with other members, and I hope to learn a lot by being a member and contributor of this board.

I have 2 cycles under my belt and I am planning on doing my third this spring. I am finally at a place in my life where I can devote more time, energy, and focus to my training. I have researched the hell out lots of gear and have some insight that may be helpful to other members.

I will be posting often and soliciting input from all of you guys and gals on my next cycle

Welcome bro, there's a ton of good places to train in Irvine. I've got a few friends in the area. I'll have to ask them what gyms they train at.

Yup we still do tatt. the O.C. star. it`s stands for a year in the county jail. but every body is getting one now a days. world gym in lake forest is a good gym, old equipment but the dumbells go up to 180`s

Back