Anyone...

work with Methyl-1-Testosterone powder before? I bougth some for a buddy and was going to make 10mg pills. The dude I'm getting it from didn't sound 100% certain that the powder was for oral use, although its the same powder that was used in the prohormone.

It should be the same stuff. Have you used it before? Personally, I haven't so I have no feedback on results. Also, in case you're interested, you could make it into an oil based injectable (see my injectable oral thread below).

Got great results from the stuff. But the back cramps can be killer. Taurine helps though. Can also cause progesterone related gyno so don't combine it with tren or deca.

DocJ said:
It should be the same stuff. Have you used it before? Personally, I haven't so I have no feedback on results. Also, in case you're interested, you could make it into an oil based injectable (see my injectable oral thread below).

I actually haven't, my buddy has multiple times (actually is on the forum here in the pics section and a few other places) and loved the results. I believe he was complaining about some low back cramping last time and some lethargy so I figured I'd recommend some taurine and maybe a no-explode type supp to motivate him for the gym.

While on the subject, I was reading up on the capping thread as this will be my first capping adventure. With the shake method in the bag how accurate or the resulting pills, as in whats the variance? I'll be shooting for 10mg pills. I imagine its gotta be pretty damn close but just a question I had. I'm gonna order size 0 caps, hoping those will be sufficient size for the 10mg pills.

Back