Anything to help anxety

bbonds

I have been geting anxiety the past couple days and it really pissin me off.About a month ago i lowered the anttideprsant i was taking and evrthing was fine until three days ago.My stomach get all messed up and feel out of it.Any to help or just ride it out....

I know the feeling well mate. I have had anxiety for 8 years, nightmare is the only word that comes to mind!

what anti-d's were you on? If you have lowered the dose a few months ago it should have kicken in any sides as in anxiety within the first 7 days. Some can take longer though. Citalopram can take a good few weeks to show its effects after reduction.

Do you have any Valium? Diazepam, Lorezepam, Tamazepam etc all help. They are addictive but to no way to the extent people make out. Some Anabolic Steroids can worsen anxiety. Thai anabol really fucked me up with my anxiety, big shame as the results were fantastic. The more Anabolic the better so I have read and been told, keep clear of the Androgenic, although Sust has had good results in helping anxiety, again this is what I have been told.

I am on effexor.I was on 150 but lowered it to 75.Its gotton a little better but in the morning it takes a toll on my stomach.I am at the end of week 5 on mys cycle.It is the sust 500 a week.I have gained 14 pounds already.But latley i thinks it not good enough and look like shit.It the anxiety messin with me.Thanks for the info just remenmber this shit cant hurt me and i dont get it as bad.

I would take the Effexor upto 100mg, you have dropped 50%, big drop on any anti-d.

You are correct in the fact that anxiety cant hurt you and to date no one has died from a panic attack, although you may feel like your going to die when the anxiety is high.

Have you tried any other gear except Sustanon (sust)? Just thinking that the Sust may have upset your anxiety, although I have always been told it helps anxiety......maybe its the drop in the anti-d that has brought on your anxiety??

Whilst your feeling anxious get some Diazepam @ 10mg pd in you, this will really help and is safe to use with any AAS. Do you live in the UK as I know getting any kind of Valium from the Dr's in the US can prove tricky and expensive.

bbonds said:
I have been geting anxiety the past couple days and it really pissin me off.About a month ago i lowered the anttideprsant i was taking and evrthing was fine until three days ago.My stomach get all messed up and feel out of it.Any to help or just ride it out....

Try Lexapro, it's actually an anti depressant (for mild depression) but works wonders on anxiety. Works wonder on anxiety after just a few days. Full effect takes after 2 weeks. I feel normal now. You can feel the anxiety come back if you miss a pill.

What a difference.

The effectiveness also depends on the dose taken. MOST docs put people on too high of a dose. I stay at 10mg. Less than that is not effective, and more than that is too much.

Xanax or Valium is nothing but a low dose sleeping pill. They will not directely attack anxiety like Lexapro will.

Side effects are: decreased libido. Hope this one will go away after a while.

frequent masturbation!! change hands each time....the test gives me a great pump in the chest and arms so i switch to work both sides evenly!

yep effexor here as well..75mg a day..lexapro sucked bad..made me tired as a fuck..couldnt stay awake..

MagnusIshere said:
Ativan helps me
Wow. That's really weird that you just made this post. I just searched for the word "Ativan" 30 seconds ago. Kind of weird that you posted to an old thread less than 10 minutes prior with that very word.

mranak said:
Wow. That's really weird that you just made this post. I just searched for the word "Ativan" 30 seconds ago. Kind of weird that you posted to an old thread less than 10 minutes prior with that very word.

That is pretty fuckin' weird...

SleepingAssPirate said:
oh mranak im getting adderall soon so i will have to stop busting your nuts about that

ps dadawg sotp being a fag and fix my account please.

lol....where you been?

join the club. my post history was pwnd and my account was infected w/ HIV

it got the full body karate

Mr.SUST said:
frequent masturbation!! change hands each time....the test gives me a great pump in the chest and arms so i switch to work both sides evenly!

If you have no valuable information to give...DON"T GIVE ANY!
If you haven't had Anxiety you don't know what it really is. I suggest taking the adequate dosage of Anti- D bro and some Ativan can help too. Throw in more B vitamins and fish oil.

Back