Anzels' Sarmsearch LGD log.

And it doesn't take 2weeks for the effects to come on that's usually when it sort of calms down and you get used to it I've been hearing some bad reviews from people using ss and definitely sounds like bunk or way underdosed lgd I don't really care if there sponsors of yours or this site if you were on lgd you would Fucking know about it by now

I didn't get headaches and really didn't notice any effects til about the 10 day mark. I used ss and it was legit. You're only a couple days in give it time

I didn't get headaches and really didn't notice any effects til about the 10 day mark. I used ss and it was legit. You're only a couple days in give it time

What results did it yeild were you also using ss

Sorry you said you used ss well maybe that's why you didn't see results until day 10 it's not my opinion that ss are shit it's what I've been told by people who used to represent that company even that dildo Dylan gemeli sorry don't know how his name is spelt has turned and ran away from them for selling underdosed Sarms

I used SS's LGD for 8 weeks and it was definitely legit. It kicked in pretty quickly for me and helped me put on 15 lbs with minimal fat gain. It also suppressed me hard as proven by my blood work.
I don't have other experiences beyond that 1 bottle of LGD from SS, all I go by is their reputation on this site.
It's hard as each forum has its own sponsors and reps who hype the heck out of a certain provider and trash talk anybody else. DG is a prime example of that. He is good at answering people's questions but every response ends with a cycle recommendation with everything and the kitchen sink in it, and pushing his brand like crazy.

How long ago was your cycle?
15lbs is some good gains for an 8 week cycle
I'm not disputing that once upon a time they did produce quality products but I'm not sure if that is still the case here
If it is power to them and sticking to there guns this thread should be a half decent indication of what's going on anyway

I've used Sarmsearch's GW and S4, and they were definitely legit for me. I used other companies too such as Rui(For MK-677 and other PCT needs) and it was %100 legit for me too. Those are the two companies I do business with. Btw, I am not paid nor getting benefits from neither companies. I paid for all of the stuff I got. Just wanted to share my opinion.

Oh also, another S4 from Sarmssearch is coming tomorrow or so. I will be able to see if there was a change in quality in 4 months. This will be my second cycle.

How long ago was your cycle?
15lbs is some good gains for an 8 week cycle
I'm not disputing that once upon a time they did produce quality products but I'm not sure if that is still the case here
If it is power to them and sticking to there guns this thread should be a half decent indication of what's going on anyway

I purchased the bottle in early June. And yes I am very happy with my gains! surpassed my expectations to be sure.

Last edited:
Sorry you said you used ss well maybe that's why you didn't see results until day 10 it's not my opinion that ss are shit it's what I've been told by people who used to represent that company even that dildo Dylan gemeli sorry don't know how his name is spelt has turned and ran away from them for selling underdosed Sarms

Ss=sarmsearch... not Dylan gemelli's bs

Put on about 10 solid lbs and kept almost all of it

Dg used to represent ss but at least you guys have had good experiences with them
Like I said I know a couple of fellas that went as happy as you guys with the results
I can't say anything personally because I've never used them my self but after my friends experience with them I ordered a bottle for him from my supplier and he told me that it was a totally different feeling like a different product and I highly doubt I'm getting the best of the best lgd
Also me and my brother both ran this at the same time same doses from the company and after the first few days our lifts went up 5 and then10kgs in the first few days of using it

I used SS's LGD for 8 weeks and it was definitely legit. It kicked in pretty quickly for me and helped me put on 15 lbs with minimal fat gain. It also suppressed me hard as proven by my blood work.
I don't have other experiences beyond that 1 bottle of LGD from SS, all I go by is their reputation on this site.
It's hard as each forum has its own sponsors and reps who hype the heck out of a certain provider and trash talk anybody else. DG is a prime example of that. He is good at answering people's questions but every response ends with a cycle recommendation with everything and the kitchen sink in it, and pushing his brand like crazy.

You put on 15lbs? From one bottle?
Damn. What's that like 8 weeks worth?
Sounds better than AAS!

No guys I am patient just waiting for it. Has to take around a week!]

Sounds better than AAS!

Yes, 8 weeks. My weight shot up 5 lbs in a matter of days and kept increasing slowly but surely for the entire 8 weeks. It was unreal. I increased my calories by about 400 above maintenance. Halfway through the cycle I also started MK677 which may have helped. The craziest part is that after I finished with the LGD I was fully expecting to lose some of the water/glycogen weight -- which didn't happen. I've lost a bit of that "jacked" feeling but I've kept most of the weight and the strength. I'm halfway through PCT now.

Sounds better than AAS!

Nothing is better than aas but lgd comes close and no needles in the bum
I've ran standalone lgd cycles
Lgd and test
And now lgd test slin and trestalone
Lgd is no joke it is one of the safest muscle builders out there no prostate problems
No jabbing
No AI
No worries

Guys I have to say. I'm all for sarms if they work
Being a novice I don't know what to expect but claims like putting on 15 lbs in 8 weeks?? Cmon on now.
I can put on 5 lb in a week and a couple a days if I attack every food particle in my sight AAS or no AAS.
I can put on 10 lbs in a month and a half maybe less if I dirty up my bulk.
Gayeyes.... let's just say you were eating a shit ton and you gained weight in fat,water and a bit of muscle. Because unless you were regularly checking BF% along with scale weight we don't know just how much Muscle you really gained.
No one is saying you can't gain roughly 2 lbs a week. But 2 lbs of muscle doesn't even happen with AAS.

Maybe that's what you ment? But your post really made it sound like 15lbs of muscle.

Nothing is better than aas but lgd comes close and no needles in the bum
I've ran standalone lgd cycles
Lgd and test
And now lgd test slin and trestalone
Lgd is no joke it is one of the safest muscle builders out there no prostate problems
No jabbing
No AI
No worries

Safest? It's still in testing phase with pharma.
No one really knows short term or long term safety. Especially long term.
I'm not trying to be a wet blanket here but I have to police my own log here. I have received alot of great support and advice on this forum and I take this seriously . It's my responsibility to make sure this log is giving the right information as my way of giving back....

Today is day 6 and . I have a chest workout today.
I been getting up a 4 am or so which is no problem at all. Normally I would shoot for the gym about 5 or 530 am but today I'm gonna be there around 730.
So I just at a banana to holdo me to 6 and then I will eat my egg whites and oats.

What my diet generally looks like...

8 ew
3/4 c oats
Banana
3 tbls of half n half in my coffees

Post workout...
5 ewe
1 whole egg
Spinach
Asparagus
Banana

Meal 3
7 Oz chicken or 8 Oz cod
6 Oz sweet potato
1 or 2 cups veggies or big salad

Meal 4
7 Oz chicken or turkey or 8 Oz cod
6 Oz sweet potato
Veggie

Meal 5
7 Oz white meat or 8 Oz cod
Asparagus

Meal 6
4 Oz chicken or turkey
4 Oz beef or 6 Oz salmon
6 Oz sweet potato
Veggies

Meal 7
6 ew
1 cup veggie

OR

Hummus and celery

Any where along the way if I feel hungry I eat watermelon or more veggies.
Low or no cal fillers help.. like sugar free jello.

Lots of salsa

A coffee here or there.

My diet is programed by a competition bodybuilder who owns a gym and and has sent many to the stage.
My goal is for more abs to show. I'm used to eating more but I'm not eating much less either. My cardio , weight training and activity level is what's most impactful as far as any physical changes that occur.

Back