Are test boosters/DAA worth it?

cdiggity

For someone who hasn't cycled yet and is relatively young (27), would I get any effect from a test booster or is it a waste of time and money for me?

Depending on age and training along with diet it all depends. More otc boosters are weak and give hardly any if at all real test boost. Some herbs claim to aid in boosting, but I've been on trt for 4 yrs now. Before that I tried several to no avail. Now ph's are different. For those that dont want to use aas, ph are something to look into. Again that is age depending and making sure your stats are good to go.

Save the $ they don't work.

Bull shit. Yes DAA works. Get some blood work then take 3g of DAA per day for at least 12 days, and then take another blood work and tell me they don't work. I took it while I was on letro and somehow hit 1200. Idk how it went that high but it did.

This is a great product and is pretty darn reasonable price. Prime Nutrition DAA

Yes they work for certain people in my opinion. If I was 15-26 your testosterone levels should be maxed out. It wouldn't work here.
After years and years of steroid use I don't recover like I once did. I was off for over a year and a half. Got bloods after being clean for over a year and my total test and free test was low. ZMA, longjack root worked wonders for me bringing up my levels by over 200ng/nl and making me feel normal again.

If I were you I would get some blood work done and see where you're at. If you already have high test levels then I don't think it's worth it. Different if you're low like me tho

Bull shit. Yes DAA works. Get some blood work then take 3g of DAA per day for at least 12 days, and then take another blood work and tell me they don't work. I took it while I was on letro and somehow hit 1200. Idk how it went that high but it did.

This is a great product and is pretty darn reasonable price. Prime Nutrition DAA

DAA definitely works. Throw some hcgenerate ES in and you would definitely reap some benefits even if your a bit younger. The addition of peptides and or sarms would be something to consider as well.

If your test levels are in the normal range Which they should be at your age, You wont gain off test boosters.

Back