Are the Grey Tops g2g?

You left some stats out cock length and girth? Harry, trimmed or bald? This will help everyone answer your questions

100 mcg.

I started at 50 for a week then bumped to 100. Not sure this is necessary. I have no sides from the t4 and feel great.

Grays are solid. Ran them for about 6-7 months and within that time my entire body recomped. Have been running hgh consistently since....but switched over to the eurotropins because I wanted to try them. Very pleased with both. This is all at 5iu per day.

Grays are solid. Ran them for about 6-7 months and within that time my entire body recomped. Have been running hgh consistently since....but switched over to the eurotropins because I wanted to try them. Very pleased with both. This is all at 5iu per day.

did u slowly ramp up to 5iu a day or did u start there?

Last edited:
To much info brother. If you ever want help from anyone around here again, don't be describing your shipments or money spendatures and how you go about gathering your goodies. Just my advise not to share your personal stuff in detail on your orders!!

To much info brother. If you ever want help from anyone around here again, don't be describing your shipments or money spendatures and how you go about gathering your goodies. Just my advise not to share your personal stuff in detail on your orders!!

edited. thanks for the advice.. still learning....

I have run Eurotropins and loved them, I am going to start using Grey Tops and see how they compare. I will see about getting some next month, not sure about the budget, though.

Back