Are these Letrozole tabs real or fake?

K1ngK0bra

Been on them for over 2 wks, thought they'd do more...and are supposed to have awful side effects but the only thing I may notice is lower libido. Theyre "Sun-Thai" Femara/ Letrozole 2.5mg. I guess Letro isn't usually faked, because it's mostly legal everywhere else, but idk. Got em from anabolic dispenser. They came like this in foil and replaced labels to bone strength tabs.

View attachment 554298View attachment 554299

I really want to try RUI but I don't want to spend more money if it's too late (6-7 months old?) for my gyno to be reversed anyway. I might've noticed a small improvement but it could also be all in my head. Who knows. Please help.

what was the cycle you want to use letro to heal gyno from?

Thanks for the quick reply. I haven't cycled since June 2012 (Test E/Deca), gyno popped up around Feb-Mar 2013, and in the other nipple just around Sep this year. I'm not sure if it's even steroid related or just hormonal from smoking pot or something.

Last edited:
neither, no, it's your natural aromastase, so letro is a good help, i guess this one have to be real. if you have no result, pm me.

also, if your niple are not sore, it could be too late, in this case just diet will act on the size of nips.

Back