Are these real?

speedskillz

My friend is trying to sell me what he claims is Anadrol 75. I do not have pics but the pills are very easy to describe. They are gel caplets that have a clear outer coating with a brown powder inside, basically looks like some Herbal Supplement or maybe some creatine pills or something to that effect. Anybody ever seen anything like this?

no I sure don't. I just know what they look like. He said Anadrol 75 but most likely would be a form of Oximetolon I'm guessing, if they were real.

My gut and my little bit of research tells me that they are fake but I just wanted to get some feed back. I said "gel caplets" but they didn't have any liquid in them, just that there shape resembled a "gel caplet"

Ask your friend what brand they are supposed to be from. If he can't answer, don't buy them. If he can, don't buy them, and check with us first.

A lot of underground Labs use gel capsules for there oral steroids for the fact that pill presses are very expensive. When UG labs make these orals say anadrol in this case they use pure Anadrol powder and put them in gel capsules and then add a filler to make the capsul full. In most cases they will just use baking powder or cheap protein powder. i actually order anadrol from a trusted Ug lab and he uses chocolate protein powder as his filler so when i open the cap it looks like your describing and this may be why it's at an unusual dose(75mg). so ask him if it's from an Underground(UG) lab

Suggest you buy Anadrol 50, made by British Dispensary. They are flat green tablets and they work great. With the UG stuff, you never really know what you are getting.

tylernus said:
A lot of underground Labs use gel capsules for there oral steroids for the fact that pill presses are very expensive. When UG labs make these orals say anadrol in this case they use pure Anadrol powder and put them in gel capsules and then add a filler to make the capsul full. In most cases they will just use baking powder or cheap protein powder. i actually order anadrol from a trusted Ug lab and he uses chocolate protein powder as his filler so when i open the cap it looks like your describing and this may be why it's at an unusual dose(75mg). so ask him if it's from an Underground(UG) lab

Very interesting, I was pretty convinced that there was no way they are real but I guess there is a possibility. I am going to contact him and find out some more info but I will probably go another direction. Thanks alot for the info, everybody.

i wounld't take them but the old quality vet did have 75mg anadrol so thats not so unusual along with a ton of other labs.

Back