Arimidex In Water

DougoeFre5h said:
Adex is soluble up to 0.5mg/ml in distilled water. Want higher? Of course me too...adex is freely soluble in ethanol (drinking alcohol).

PEG IS NOT NEEDED PEG IS SHIT PEG IS RETARDED WHO TOLD ANYONE TO USE THAT NASTY SHIT.

ding ding ding

Erm 1000mg adex (Anastrozole)/ 2000ml of distilled water = 0.5mg/ml?

I'm a little confused to why you say it won't hold? Aren't my maths the same as yours here?

lol nevermind, yes its correct
But I suggest you make it 2ml, just in case........dont wasit arimidex if not needed!

I suggest 151 if you cant find everclear though

Iam adding in variables becasue water is a bullshit suspender for anything!
Infact I wouldnt be surprised of bacteria growth occured..........Dont play games with your expensive shit, do it right or not at all

Well thats what I thought but hearing an easier alternative caught my attention.

PS - why would bacteria growth occur? Taken orally i'm sure it'd be killed off regardless anyway :)

Papa Lazarou said:
PS - why would bacteria growth occur? Taken orally i'm sure it'd be killed off regardless anyway :)
Well, fungus growth, then.

I'm sure there is some reason why fluids sold in the store include preservatives.

bactria it found in all water other then solvent included type or destillation included type!

Obviously not all of them will hurt you since we have immune systems......but its unknown if they will or would break down the hormone or product you are trying to suspend or put into solution

Hey Papa Lazarou,
I have 1 gram of Adex. I split it in .50g then I bought 100 proof Smirnoff Vodka. I only added .5 of the half gram into into 375ml of Vodka and can't get it to dissolve.

Back