Arnold and coleman posedown

juice34 and ankur, apparently we are the only ones with brains here, arnold is vapor compared to coleman, guys, try watching this years olympia when it comes out....geniuses

arnolds size can be done without hgh slin or igf-1 thats how i wanna be huge but still human and still able to get chicks

arnold hands down. bodybuilding implies building the best body. ronnie sacrificed his waist for more mass but it doesn't make him look bigger. part of bodybuilding is giving the illusion you are bigger than you are by posing, shaving, tanning, having a SMALL waist...etc. they should just all todays guys massbuilders. that is all they are.

Granted Ronnie is massive, he is a huge piece of flesh

BUT......

Arnold is arnold, he is the daddy of the sport and will always be the best, even if guys come in at 350lbs

arnold schwarzenegger is the greatest bodybuilder to ever live. it's all about ratios folks. many bodybuilders today get way to big for their bodys frame. it's a lost art.

jocktheglide said:
Even though some believe Arnold is 6'4" which he is not!

6'2" I have read multiple times, never 6'4" - Lou was 6'5" and plenty taller than Arnold.

Hey I love Arnold too, but come on. If you really put arnold in his prime next to Coleman now, it wouldn't be close. Coleman blows him away.

coleman looks like he swallowed a watermellon. he sucks. pro bodybuilders look horrible today. a lot of the blame should go toward the judges for giving a lot of these freaks high scores for abusing steroids.

jocktheglide said:
I fourth that! Ronnie is 5'11" and arnold is 6'1" from the stats I read. Even though some believe Arnold is 6'4" which he is not!
The stats i saw for arnolds last olympia win before the bullshit comeback was 6'1 3/4 238.

Sure I like ronnie, he is in my avatar because he is a freak, but he looks like a piece of trash compared to arnold. Sure ronnie is alot stronger and thicker, but looks are more important in bbing.......

it goes by who LOOKS bigger? well nowadays if 287lb coleman stood next to arnold and you in between them. it would be obvious who the biggest man was. coleman looks like a fucking tank in clothes. if u see his movie hes just enormous..going around in the cop uniform he looked like a rhino or something

I think Arnold looks aesthetically more pleasing, muscle mass is what the majority of the pro's have gone for today. They have lost the edge, but Flex wheeler and Dexter Jackson still look great.

Back