Arnold and coleman posedown

many of the guys that do it right today don't get enough credit. the two guys you just mentioned seem to be the better looking of the professionals today but everyone just cares about size today, which is stupid.

Give Me A Break

That guy is nothing to Arnold. Neither was Dorian Yates. The days of physiques looking like Arnold's are long gone...sadly to say. The posers with the bloated bellies have taken over.

Agreed on all counts of bloated bellies and big waists. There's something shocking about arnold's overhead pose... what's that? Wow -- it's a vacuume... don't see those anymore these days, eh?

Coleman ways alot more than Arnold did because his pancreas is twice as big along with all his other organs. Just look at the arms in that first pick...don't even worry about size, just look at shape.

i just like the look of arnold's overall physique....it looks more natural and arnold isn't bloated looking....true ronnie has more size but i think arnold looks better and even...his belly doesn't stick out

I respect the hard work that modern BBs put in to what they do, and they are absolute freaks. No question, regardless of what they're shooting up, they work their asses off.

But I like the classic BB look more, it certainly looks better to the average person. Although the average person only values arms and chest it seems. Nonetheless, Arnold wins hands down; and he did have it all. His legs look huge in that shot.

Oh, I guess his legs were photoshopped, nonetheless he looks great!

sorry guys but i have to give to Ronnie. too bad we can't see a rear lat spread or rear double bi. btw, in the pumping iron docu it says Lou is 6'8

mr.lean said:
ronnies is much bigger but not thicker waist,, i dont think arnolds 6'1 i think hes 5'10 max look at him next to people like 5'6 franco in that pic hes only like a few inches taller not 7 or 8 inches also on cnn during the canpaign they stood him next to people who were 5'6 up to six feet and he was only like 5'10, 5'10 is better height anyways

I had the chance to meet Arnold, while he was giving a speech last year on his campaign trail, and I am 6ft. tall and he was about an inch taller than me, I thought he looked shorter on TV until I met him.

its really a whole different mentality today than in the 70,s it was about symetry proportion a healthy look and having some size to go with. now its all about pharmacuetical freaks, it just depends what you prefer personally i think the freaks of today have in a way hurt or at least stiffled the sport. it basically scares people from getting involved in something that use to character.

arnold arnold arnold!!! ronnie looks like afucking dumpling...

my opinion: arnold started BBing from a way young age... wasnt it like 14? well lifting at such a young age during puberty could train your muscles earlier, and in the long run make them look way better. ive noticed that with me- i used to work a lot of chest and tri's when i was in high school, dont ask me why, but most of my workout was chest and tri's. and now they are way better then my other body parts andi have to work twice as hard on them to match my chest and tri's. getting started younger would be more beneficial in muscle shape and development imo.

also- BB's now just try for mass, size, and instant results, arnold took years to get where he was... it seems like new bb are just popping up from no where using way more juice then arnold, and getting nasty lookin muscles in teh process...

Arnold is the greatest bodybuilder ever. Proportion wise, fucken spot on. He doesn't have the huge deformed distended guts either. The guys these days are so drug fucked. They've gone too far.

body building is aestetic, just not based on freak size and ratios. It's whats pleasing to the eye. This whole "bigger is better" mentally is dumb, in my opinion. I prefer the guys of the late 60-70's because the looked smooth and clean, like a statue.

Yeah, back to the days of Franco Columbu, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Frank Zane, Serge Nubret. Those guys are great. Bodybuilding is heading in the wrong direction nowadays.

Arnold all the way baby. Ronnie does look like he's 8 month pregnant and i think Arnie's physique is AWESOME !!

Back