Arnold and Dianabol

GIB

its pretty well known that Arnie mainly took Dianabol (now sold as anabol) to get as big as he was. Does anyone know what doseage he was taking and how long the cycles were?

I believe the only people who could answer that question with any absolute accuracy would be Arnold himself and his closest friends. Arnold's close friends are so loyal to him that I don't think you could get that information out of them, even at gun point.

You have a fetish with dbol, I suggest you start reading more and posting less, you may answer alot of your own questions

Only arnold knows what arnold took, the rumors have always been that he loved the primo dbol combo, but who knows. I doubt arnolds doses were all that high, his best shape was 6'2 238 on stage. That is fucking small to todays standards.

E-Swift25 said:
Yeah, he was small by today's standards, but he actually looked good, not freakish.
IMO him and sergio are the ideal physiques. I would sell my soul to look like him.

Agreed! Arnold and Sergio had the ideal physiques!!
Big and ripped not freaky!

ONly Arnold knows his dosages obviously! But its rumored that he would take in alot in the morning so he could have it in his system for later on in the day to have mind blowing work outs.

jcp2 said:
IMO him and sergio are the ideal physiques. I would sell my soul to look like him.

your soul aint worth much jcp, you might be able to get andre avigdors physique though!!:D :D

I don't know what he took,probably 150mgs a day maybe more maybe less who knows though except Arnold and his friends.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
IntensityX

Other than reading claims that he would "grab a handfull of 9" before his workouts, who knows.

There is really no reason to care other than historical purposes, stick to cycles that people today use and you will grow if you eat and train on the money.

Arnold & his passion for D-bol

I always heard that Arnold took D-bol at around 50 mg's ED. This was said to have been more than what the other bodybuilders in the 70's consumed. He was known to have pushed the envelope with his daily D-bol dosage.

Now, do I know if this is true?...Not really, but it is the most commonly held belief. I've heard this since the mid 80's when I started bodybuilding.

E-Swift25 said:
Yeah, he was small by today's standards, but he actually looked good, not freakish.

all 3rd that... i think in today world body builders just build to be the biggest no matter how freaky it looks ...i think when u look good u look good no mater how big u r

Dbol and Primo was his favorite stack

I know him personally he told me so......

Last edited:
I spoke to Arnie last week...He said KFc and McD were the reasons for his succes...Oh and the occasional joint...

Back