Aromasin, where to get cheap?

A

Aviduser

anti-estrogens.com wants $300 for 30 tabs, there has to be a better alternative or solution for that shit?

Quick ? on the research chems. Im looking at running some Tren A this coming cycle and know that the Cabergoline is a necessity, I used to take the pill form from my source, but this research chem on Sten is MUCH cheaper...in your opinion is it as effective? Also do you pin it Sub Q? or IM? Thanks!

Quick ? on the research chems. Im looking at running some Tren A this coming cycle and know that the Cabergoline is a necessity, I used to take the pill form from my source, but this research chem on Sten is MUCH cheaper...in your opinion is it as effective? Also do you pin it Sub Q? or IM? Thanks!

You put it in your pooper.

Come on man since when do you pin caber it's a liquid oral.

As I stated, Im not familiar with research chems nor liquid versions of what are typically comounds in pill form. There are oral forms of clen/yohimbe compounds, so it wasn't really that outrageous of a question, however thanks for your help as sarcastic as it may have been.

Last edited by a moderator:
liquid caber is cheap cuz it's shit. It only stays effective in liquid form for a few weeks. And since you don't know when the caber was suspended when you buy it online, it's generally worthless.

liquid caber is cheap cuz it's shit. It only stays effective in liquid form for a few weeks. And since you don't know when the caber was suspended when you buy it online, it's generally worthless.

Thanks man, ya I was actually just reading up on that on a couple other threads...thinking the Pramipexole from RUI may be the way to go. Some seem to prefer it over Cabergoline, running it .5mg ED. Appreciate the look out!

It's not that hard just hit research chemicals ..........

Fuck it here click this : Exemestane 25mg x 30ml vial

I've been out of the game for awhile and planning my first cycle in some time. I plan to use Aromasin.

The link you provided takes me to the sten labs page that shows exemestane 300mg x 30mL. Can that be right? That's an insanely high concentration.

im pretty sure the clen i got from sten labs was under dosed. i was taking up to 180mcg and barely feeling it. i got some GP clen and i was taking up to 120mcg and i could feel it way more. i dont have much faith in research chems. i like ug labs with pills.

Looks like its the same owners? Similar site.

Too cheap (i know its ridiculous to say that) and the site isn't very professional looking.

My lab is very strict on the need for reliable doses and im not sure if i could rely on these lesser sites to do it. I'm concenred about any research chemical site even the top ones like rui, tbh.

Back