Asia Pharma

TGB1987

Here is some of the gear I am using now. Asia pharma has always given me great results. Am having my best gains so far using this stuff. I don't think I can go back to anything else other than US FDA approved test.

Here is some of the gear I am using now. Asia pharma has always given me great results. Am having my best gains so far using this stuff. I don't think I can go back to anything else other than US FDA approved test.

I tried their tren and it was damn good, I liked the oil, smooth, easy to inject. I was amazed because oil is so thin, just like oleate.
Tried their aquabolic, you need a 22g pin to inject it but it works very good too.

currently pinning their decabolic. Packaging, vials, everything top notch. Just be careful those with nut allergies--some of their stuff is made with arachis oil (peanut). Otherwise, I'm very happy with this lab.

Nice stash bro. Must have cost you an arm and a leg for that gear. Every were i look the stuff is priced so high. I guess you cant complain quality is number one in my book.

damn, I wish asia pharm wasn't so damn expensive, I've only heard great things about it, your stash looks... great.

you can google many other pharma types. I have been in contact with World Pharma, Bara Pharma, Fitness Pharma, and Asia Pharma before. They all sell same products but you may want to look at all there sites for price bargaining. They are more expensive than other online sites.

lol not hardly. but a good ugl. not gmp though

What!!!! :worried:

You mean they aren't listed in the thailand FDA?

Are you saying hospitals all over thailand don't use this product in a clinical setting? :toilet:

all BS aside, it is really good gear but genuine HG it isn't

GMP means nothing, they agree to abide by certain codes of ethics and such producing. they pay a fee. It's not like our laws and regulations.

is a good UGL made in india/maldive. some injects hurt (primo hurts badly, testo enantate).

If I lived in either of those places I would be hunting HG products instead. They have some great ones in India!

Back