Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Bit random here, but I was just reconstituting a new batch of HCG, did a shot in my belly skin, and then noticed a small piece of daffodil stem had fallen into the bottom of the vial as I was mixing it with the bac stat water (my mother had been cutting daffodils on the kitchen worktop).

Is the HCG going to be ruined now? And is there any risk of something horrible happening to me? Like sprouting daffodils from my head?

Joking aside, I'm presuming the area will show signs of infection by tomorrow if I got anything bad into it.

So my compounding pharmacy already mixes the HCG with B12 and the water before I get it. Is that abnormal? Place was really really nice so maybe that's just an added perk?

I've been on trt for a yr and have been told about hcg during cycle which I'm always on now. 1ml per week of cipianate.. My nut are a lot smaller and would like to try it because everyone says it keeps your nuts from atrophying.. Can someone help me with this. FYI I'm 43yrs old and can be considered an athlete to an extent but never did steroids before trt.. At 38yrs old my levels were already in the 300's..

So my compounding pharmacy already mixes the HCG with B12 and the water before I get it. Is that abnormal? Place was really really nice so maybe that's just an added perk?

I believe HCG starts to lose potency 45-60 days after reconstitution, which is why you shouldn't buy pre-mixed stuff. If they're doing it for you, and then you start using it immediately then this should be fine.

I've been on trt for a yr and have been told about hcg during cycle which I'm always on now. 1ml per week of cipianate.. My nut are a lot smaller and would like to try it because everyone says it keeps your nuts from atrophying.. Can someone help me with this. FYI I'm 43yrs old and can be considered an athlete to an extent but never did steroids before trt.. At 38yrs old my levels were already in the 300's..

HCG does indeed prevent testicular atrophy. Standard protocol (or at least the one I'm using) is to split your weekly test cyp into 2 doses and jab every 3.5 days. You then also pin 250iu of HCG twice a week, 24 hours before your each test shot. HCG can also increase E2 levels, so you may need to add AI if you're not already taking it. Bloods will confirm.

(anyone please correct me if I'm wrong on this, I'm not an expert).

I believe HCG starts to lose potency 45-60 days after reconstitution, which is why you shouldn't buy pre-mixed stuff. If they're doing it for you, and then you start using it immediately then this should be fine.

Ok good. When my doc calls in a new scrip of HCG it usually takes them a day or two to make the mix, then they call and I come pick it up immediately.

Yes, you could run orals AAS with your TRT. But it doesn't make you immune to the liver issues.

If you can't pin, AAS and or TRT is probably a bad idea.

Can you buy another fridge to hold some hCG? I keep mine in a small dorm fridge. Fridges are pretty inexpensive.

Yeah I guess I'll prob have to look into getting a mini fridge before I consider aas and man up on pins when I'm ready.

Short and simple....Just had a guy come in to my office and tell me he has just started TRT 1 injection every 3 months...Is this possible? Didn't get much details, kind of hard to talk about it at work. Told him to shoot me an email with what he is actually using...

Short and simple....Just had a guy come in to my office and tell me he has just started TRT 1 injection every 3 months...Is this possible? Didn't get much details, kind of hard to talk about it at work. Told him to shoot me an email with what he is actually using...

Sounds like testosterone undecanoate, which is usually marketed as Nebido or Aveed.

I tried testosterone undecanoate (Aveed) when I first was diagnosed with low T and found it quite ineffective. Its incredibly thick (as befits a long ester that releases slowly ) that takes up to 10 mins or more to inject - and that with a large gauge needle. The volume is intimidating as well - 4 ml in my case. Never felt any benefits. Tell your friend to try 2/week of 100 mg of Test E.

Long esters are nothing new they just make it seem that way. Cypionate is tried and true, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Are my results okay?

I had some blood tests done, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if everything looks okay?

Im slightly concerned about my testosterone level. i am a gym goer, i eat fairly healthy, good fats, carbs, proteins, i take multivitamins daily. and iam male 26 years old

Thank youView attachment 564285

That is pretty low. Due to your age I would probably get tested again. Try Private MD labs. If you were super fatigued from working out a lot that could have lowered your T levels.

You could be borderline hypogonadal though.

Since I can ask anything and not get flamed...here goes. What would be the benefits if any for someone that has never cycled any type of gear and has normal levels of T (as far as they know) no blood work done, late 40`s works out on a regular bases for say last 10 years decided to try ...say NEBIDO? Because it is available to them (easy to get from Doc`s in Thailand)

Since I can ask anything and not get flamed...here goes. What would be the benefits if any for someone that has never cycled any type of gear and has normal levels of T (as far as they know) no blood work done, late 40`s works out on a regular bases for say last 10 years decided to try ...say NEBIDO? Because it is available to them (easy to get from Doc`s in Thailand)

If you use it for TRT there woukd be no real benefit. You would shut down your natural testosterone production and replace it 100% with the Nebido. You would simply be swapping one for the other.

You should also be asking what are the health costs to you in doing this. Because there are potentially many.

If you use it for TRT there woukd be no real benefit. You would shut down your natural testosterone production and replace it 100% with the Nebido. You would simply be swapping one for the other.

You should also be asking what are the health costs to you in doing this. Because there are potentially many.
Thanks Megatron28..thats all I needed to hear.

Hye.

I am 24 and i had my serum testosterone test done 1 week ago. My testo was 158 ng/dl and as u know that normal levels are from 250-1600 ng/dl. The reason y i had my testo test done was that i could not sleep well. Felt lazy and weak every time. Fatigue always. Less or u can say no facial hair. Weak memory. Get Depressed on simple problems. I can't get the erection which i used to have 2 years ago. It erects but not the way it used to be.

I want to have some steroid injections. Can someone here tell me which steroid injections will help with my problem and get my testo level back to normal. Also please tell me the cycle of the testo shots like how often should i take?

Waiting eagerly.

Hye.

I am 24 and i had my serum testosterone test done 1 week ago. My testo was 158 ng/dl and as u know that normal levels are from 250-1600 ng/dl. The reason y i had my testo test done was that i could not sleep well. Felt lazy and weak every time. Fatigue always. Less or u can say no facial hair. Weak memory. Get Depressed on simple problems. I can't get the erection which i used to have 2 years ago. It erects but not the way it used to be.

I want to have some steroid injections. Can someone here tell me which steroid injections will help with my problem and get my testo level back to normal. Also please tell me the cycle of the testo shots like how often should i take?

Waiting eagerly.

No need to ask this question 4 different times in 4 different threads keep it to one.

Last edited:
I was 17 when I was taking T400 and Deca. I was running 2mL of T400 2x a week with 1mL Deca 2x a week. I know the amount of test I was running at that age was way to much for my body. Also I never ran a proper PCT cycle at all and now at 22 years of age I have small grape sized balls, no sex drive, can't maintain an erection, my jizz shots are weak and watery, I can't really keep rubbing one out like I could when I was younger. I was having sex with my girl like 4x a day but now it's like once every other day and I'm always tired afterwards.

I've been reading about people using HCG/Clomid to help with ball size, jizz strength and density, sexual drive and erection stiffness. Will this method work for someone that's 22 years of age.

Back