Aspirate!

Inksplasher

well.... lesson learned on not ever aspirating. I know alot of people don't ever do it myself included. Bad move. Hit a fuking vein and felt like I breathed in a hand full of sand or some shit! Damn that sucked!:wallbash::wallbash:

How long did it last?? I read somewhere a while back that if it ever happens you should slam some strong alcohol. It opens up the vessels in your lungs I believe.

About a good solid 5 minutes maybe a lil longer. I wonder if that's true about the alcohol. I might have to keep me a shot of jager handy next pin :beer:

Thats happened to me before with some tren and test, i thought i was going to die, no joke,worst feeling of my life.

I've never hit a vein and don't think i ever will. I've only ever pinned in the upper outer quadrants of my glutes tho.:yesway:

Yeah - you should always aspirate with IM injections!

I hit a vein twice in a row - while I did aspirate...

The syringe looked like a lava lamp with the blood swishing around. :)

Thats happened to me before with some tren and test, i thought i was going to die, no joke,worst feeling of my life.

I shot sust and deca. I knew something was wrong when I pulled it out and there was oil mixed with blood drop. As soon as I wiped it clean, BAM! Coughing my fucking ass off! At first I thought I just breathed in a little spit. After a few minutes went by I knew it was the gear.

well.... lesson learned on not ever aspirating. I know alot of people don't ever do it myself included. Bad move. Hit a fuking vein and felt like I breathed in a hand full of sand or some shit! Damn that sucked!:wallbash::wallbash:

Buck up it's just a little cough, it's not gonna kill you.

Good thing you didn't have any air bubbles..

Again, not going to kill you, you've been watching too many movies on lifetime.

Ya air ain't bad. That's why yiur pins start with a little in them already. I always pull just a tad so I can push my gear out my pin

after all the year i been injecting gear and aspirating finally today!! I did 2ccs of oxy350 and 1 cc of masteron and after i pulled tip of needle out i felt like a little tickle in the back of my throat the BAM!! coughed aggressivly for 20-30 mins, shit was horrible, no blood anywhere either.

i pass through veins sometimes, but always aspirate before i inject, reason i know is that when i pull the syringe out and start to play with it and see alittle blood come out from the tip, and alot of people worry about it and then panic, as stated u will know when u inject in a vein!, passing through a vein and injecting in a vein is a totally dif ballgame!

I've passed through veins, and had it squirt all over like a fountain when I pulled the pin out, but I always aspirate, so I've never shot INTO a vein. It takes 2 seconds, why not?

Back