Aspirate!

well ever since that day I havn't stopped aspirating. Bout 2 weeks ago I aspirated and pow! Fuckin lava lamp! I said to myself fuck this shit and pulled it out. I didn't even attempt to adjust the site I just switched cheeks. Thank god no cough this time. My throat felt like I had been dry heaving all night. I have never done Tren but I'm always hearing about people always getting the cough from it blood or not

Ive never aspirated before, but havnt had a problem......yet..... thinkin i should probably start lol
If i do hit a vein and my juice fills with blood is it still good or do i gotta refill?

to be quite honest I don't always aspirate. I do always do the alcohol wipes etc...but don't always aspirate. have hit a vein before and coughed the shit out of myself for about ten or fifteen, but wasn't that bad. by no means am I trying to set any type of example, I'm half fucking nuts anyway, so forget what you just read if you're a nooby...lol

Jesus, I always aspirate, but these thread has still scared me. I've nicked a vein pulling out a few times, but never injected into one. Hope I never do either now.

U got a liitle bit in a vein if u put all of that in ur vein u would probley be dead. A buddy of mine musyed up a put one cc of sus in a vein and was in the er and they said anymore he would have been dead..

FUnny, i have not been on in a while and I just had this issue come up! I have aspirated a few times, but i mostly pin my glutes and never had come up with any issues...so being the super smart and incredibly busy guy i am, i will save myself 5 seconds and not do it anymore...lol.

Well the other day just after pulling the pin out, i felt a huge weight crushing my chest, short of breath and overall a bit scared. I was about to leave to go play softball, so i told the wife what was going on (she already knows i pin) and to be aware that if i go down, what to tell the docs. The feeling did not go away for about 30 minutes...but it did subside finally.

Pretty scary. Taught me a lesson. 6'2" 270 lbs and getting tore up by a .23mm needle and some oil...sheesh.

FUnny, i have not been on in a while and I just had this issue come up! I have aspirated a few times, but i mostly pin my glutes and never had come up with any issues...so being the super smart and incredibly busy guy i am, i will save myself 5 seconds and not do it anymore...lol.

Well the other day just after pulling the pin out, i felt a huge weight crushing my chest, short of breath and overall a bit scared. I was about to leave to go play softball, so i told the wife what was going on (she already knows i pin) and to be aware that if i go down, what to tell the docs. The feeling did not go away for about 30 minutes...but it did subside finally.

Pretty scary. Taught me a lesson. 6'2" 270 lbs and getting tore up by a .23mm needle and some oil...sheesh.

yea bro, similar happened to me..shit scared me, i must of pinned 200 times in my life and that last one got me good, felt like i was in a burning building, couldnt breathe at all. Like i said, i asperated too and no blood

So what is the proper way to aspirate in detail if somebody would please

i'm sure you could find more than enough info plus videos if you just googled that exact phrase but, it's easy once you stick the needle in instead of pushing in the plunger to push the oil/medication through you pull on the plunger just a little bit, you might see an air bubble come through but, it's nothing to worry about, just look for blood if there's no blood you're good. some people say once they pull the plunger they pull it and hold it for about 5 sec. i do that now but, i think usually if you're in a vein it will immediately fill the syringe as soon as you pull on the plunger, that's how it happened with me. also they say not to pull it too far or else you'll create a vacuum which means you could be in a vein and pull the plunger but, no blood comes through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 360
Aspirate bitch! everyone knows that :) lol jk about the bitch part. but seriously.....asparate...

i'm sure you could find more than enough info plus videos if you just googled that exact phrase but, it's easy once you stick the needle in instead of pushing in the plunger to push the oil/medication through you pull on the plunger just a little bit, you might see an air bubble come through but, it's nothing to worry about, just look for blood if there's no blood you're good. some people say once they pull the plunger they pull it and hold it for about 5 sec. i do that now but, i think usually if you're in a vein it will immediately fill the syringe as soon as you pull on the plunger, that's how it happened with me. also they say not to pull it too far or else you'll create a vacuum which means you could be in a vein and pull the plunger but, no blood comes through.
Thanks man!

would never risk not aspirating. No reason not to, only takes an extra second and you save urself the trouble. Seems elementary, but do it enough times, get complacent and it'll bite you in the ass...pun intended. haha. Good thread tho. I dont think the newer guys understand just HOW IMPORTANT it is...

Back