Atlas Canada, new inject pics

Rj*

member #31
Heres atlas, new year, new look tops and tamper evident holograms for the boxes!

Last edited:
Georgia, they are also a Canadian brand. Don't be pillaging my Canadian brothers gear, they already have issues having enough to go around due to their customs. :)

We don't have any customs within Canada that affects any of the underground that is circulating.

Georgia, they are also a Canadian brand. Don't be pillaging my Canadian brothers gear, they already have issues having enough to go around due to their customs. :)

lol...I'm waiting on my PM to work so I can actually get a reliable source to order gear from and give it a shot (literally)

The powders have to come from some place right? Unless you guys are having those made domestic also which is always a possibility.

Were talking about the underground gear itself being shipped from one destination to another "within" Canada for those who misunderstood.

The powders have to come from some place right? Unless you guys are having those made domestic also which is always a possibility.

Actually, now that I really look at it I've seen this stuff before know a few guys that are pretty happy with it

Wonder why they bothered with taper resistant boxes lol Were people wanting to fake the boxes or the gear at one point in time? as I never heard of fake Atlas.
The boxes will just end taking to much room when it comes to shipping them.

Heres atlas, new year, new look tops and tamper evident holograms for the boxes!

Back