Atomic Tabs coming to orbit

Orbitz

Official Sponsor
Atomic Tabs Chewable Energy Single Tube

tomic Tabs delivers a rush of great taste and a steady flow of "clean" energy to help keep you awake, alert and sharply focused for hours, with no crash.* A perfect blend of sweet and tart delivers an unmatched quality of delicious taste with no bitterness. Each Atomic Tab will provide up to 6 hours of crash free energy without the anxious, nervous or jittery feelings so often found in other energy products such as drinks and shots.* Take Atomic Tabs any time you need energy...to help you through that every day low energy point, in the morning, after lunch, before a workout, at work, a late night out, on a road trip, while studying for an exam, whenever you are tired, or need to stay alert and focused. Chew Your Energy!

Atomic Tabs can be stored anywhere! You can keep them in your pocket, car, purse, or desk without having to worry about them melting or breaking. A small plastic container with easy open flip top lid, that is a little larger than a AA battery holds 6 tablets and allows for easy storage, use and great protection of your Atomic Tabs chewable energy tablets.

atomicTabsSupplementFacts.jpg

Nice! I think you'll guys will like these a lot....

It's like a super strong cup of coffee that comes on quick and feels clean with no crash

sweet! Better than energy drinks and shots in every way...taste, value, convenience, etc.

Ive been using these for a couple weeks now.....love them....I still like an energy drink every now and then but these things are a staple for me now

Back