Aww Snap! Just did first injection!

milklover87

First cycle ever and first shot ever of Test E 250mg.

My hands have never shaked so much in my life... i actually couldn't do it and pussied out.
It was a 25 1.5" needle...
I called my roommate to do it... felt kinda homo since it was a glute shot... but thanks to this forum and spot injections everything went well.

I think... but i am being just very paranoid.... i am sure it was in the right spot though.

There were a few air bubbles.. hope its not a big deal.

Delt shot thursday.

First cycle ever and first shot ever of Test E 250mg.

My hands have never shaked so much in my life... i actually couldn't do it and pussied out.
It was a 25 1.5" needle...
I called my roommate to do it... felt kinda homo since it was a glute shot... but thanks to this forum and spot injections everything went well.

I think... but i am being just very paranoid.... i am sure it was in the right spot though.

There were a few air bubbles.. hope its not a big deal.

Delt shot thursday.

hahaha reminds me of my first time...I tried it in my ass but i was shaking by the inches...was better when I turned on some tunes and hit my quads....for some reason I cant let anyone stick it in for me..I have to do that...but the wife aspirates and injects in my ass after I put the needle in...

Oh and about the bubbles...bro it takes 25 to 30ml of air straight in your vein to give you an air embolism and to be considered serious....and thats a shit ton of air so dont even worry about some bubbles in your muscles...i actually leave air in mine so I dont waste any gear

oh man, good times haha. So fuckin nervous my first couple times.. gave myself a bit of an anxiety attack about 3 to 4 weeks in when I pulled it out and saw some blood I considered telling my buddy my final goodbyes to everyone I loved hahahah.

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!!

then hit the gym an hour later haha

Oh and about the bubbles...bro it takes 25 to 30ml of air straight in your vein to give you an air embolism and to be considered serious....and thats a shit ton of air so dont even worry about some bubbles in your muscles...i actually leave air in mine so I dont waste any gear

Another strategy could be to fill your syringe with a little bit extra then while the pin is still in the bottle force the extra out to the proper amount (probably 1cc). This way you are sure to have the exact amount of gear and no bubbles without wasting a drop.

lol welcome to the dark side home skillet!

it'll fade, and they won't all hurt like that. won't be long at all before you feel nothing at all and you start forgetting when you pinned and where cause you can't feel anything anywhere.

My 1 st pin was like.....1984 ish...jeeeez.

No regret s.

You should squat heavy and go for the most painful pin experience.. and thereby you ll be rasing your tolerance...seriously.

It ll come in handy..

Like my man Maynard say s " Pain is an illusion .."

My 1 st pin was like.....1984 ish...jeeeez.

No regret s.

You should squat heavy and go for the most painful pin experience.. and thereby you ll be rasing your tolerance...seriously.

It ll come in handy..

Like my man Maynard say s " Pain is an illusion .."

first pin.....for me it was a 18ga 1.5" fucking cannon in the glute! damn i was nervous. it will get better and you will end up not being able to tell where you pinned last!

Yeah, i will squat today. The pain is not that bad.

Good thing i didn't inject with the 18 1.5" that i loaded the syring with.

That thing was huge... dunno how you did that doitright

ha my firsy 4 injections a had someone else do for me in my shoulders. then when i did do my first shot i did it in my glute and i was shaking and sweatin bullets. i've always had a huge fear of needles, and its fucked up cause i still dont like them but i force myself to do it.

first pin.....for me it was a 18ga 1.5" fucking cannon in the glute! damn i was nervous. it will get better and you will end up not being able to tell where you pinned last!

hahaha thats fuckin nuts.

Another strategy could be to fill your syringe with a little bit extra then while the pin is still in the bottle force the extra out to the proper amount (probably 1cc). This way you are sure to have the exact amount of gear and no bubbles without wasting a drop.

^^^^yup

the only problem with this theory is that you will still leave gear in your needle...atleast .1ml too...leave about .2ml of air in your needle...point your needle to the ground and flick it until the air rises to the black plunger....now when you inject the bubble will push all the gear into your muscle and you wont waste any of it!!! Thats how I roll...bubbles are my friend

Pains almost gone already. I am excited for the Delt shot on Thursday. Hopefully that one won't hurt as much either.. since i am only using a 25 5/8s for it.

I am still laughing from the "Aww Snap" title.. When you get mad do ya' throw a gosh, golly, darn, gee whiz in there too?.. j/k..funny stuff.

Up to 203lbs... on the 13th day.

Pretty much eating anything and everything.

Sweating really bad at night though... dont know if its normal.

Back