Axio labs?

Imo, Axio is gtg. Never had an issue with them, and the results from their gear has been good.

I can get Axio labs gear at a good price i was wondering if anyone has heard anything positive about this lab

I use the products from this lab and have nothing bad to say,axiolabs is very dependable,that being said you dont have to worry about the scam websites,and you also get your meds on time...

i have no vested interest in anyone s ugl. I pay full price everywhere I buy and have avoided all offer s of being a rep..
I m a vip to my kid s and that s how i like it.
Axio, syntrop, Z, ----all have been good to me.

i agree about axio..very quick delivery..good products ...and u gotta love the verification technique on their website using the serial number indicating whether its authentic or not!

i heard very bad things about axio products a few years back, and nothing but good things about them recently. They have a domestic distributor too

I use the products from this lab and have nothing bad to say,axiolabs is very dependable,that being said you dont have to worry about the scam websites,and you also get your meds on time...

your replying to a thread thats years old. look at date before you post next time lol.

and yes AXIO is GTG its about all i use for last 2 yrs but i guess im bias.

usually its kept on the low low but people like the guy above you dont think about that and post it all out there lol
mehh o well

I can get Axio labs gear at a good price i was wondering if anyone has heard anything positive about this lab

axio was busted and all the stuff that is going around is shit i wouldnt use it and anyone that has it pushing it should be watched they are prolly feds

I tried that axiolab sust 325 back in 2008 i think and that shit didnt do much but fukn hurt like hell when i shot it. couldnt finish it let alone walk much after taking it. May have been a bad batch or something.

Back