B5

dirkdiggler9969

Just order 300 500mg tabs. I haven't done a cycle in about 4 months and my acne is worse now than it has ever been, I'm gonna give this B5 a try. Should 1gram a day help?

Shit I was on 12 grams a day and it made a dent of sorts but if you say your acne is "bad" then you need way, way more IMO.

b5 helped me pretty good; but i do not have real bad acne problems though. I'd say start at a gram and move up or odwn according to how it helps you or not.

alright, my acne isn't bad compared to most, it's just worse than I've ever had it. Mostly normal piples on my arms and face and some big bumps on my upper back and rear shoulders. I start off with like 5grams then. Is there any side effects from this vitamin like funny colored urine or anything like that.

wait a second, the body will only take a certain amount of the b5 vitamin and sense its water soluable wont your body just flush out. Im gonna take a wild guess here and say 12 grams is overkill and a waste. please correct me if im wrong.

Hells said:
Im gonna take a wild guess here and say 12 grams is overkill and a waste. please correct me if im wrong.

It depends. My acne was cystic, and I was attempting to use it while ON a cycle, so in my case I would say hell no it wasn't overkill. It made slooooooooow improvements but accutane within one week made far more progress than all that B12 did for weeks in a row.

Overkill? I say hell no, and yes I was splitting my doses as I'm well aware of B vitamins being water soluble.

For most people, 2-6 grams is probably fine per day. I let mine progress past the point of it being "most people."

The body cannot store a B vitamin, and the quanity converted for use inside us varies from person to person. So if a person has a very poor conversion rate, then more B5 will be needed.

it helped me at 2.5g 4 times per day. then i backed it down to 2.5g 3 times per day. tanning 2 x w as well as washing 3 times a day and using an astringent a few times per week will make a big difference. if this doesnt satisfy do as mudge did and get the accutane.

I have been on B5 the last week running it at 6grams a day and haven't really noticed any difference in it. I have been off my cycle for about a month and acne still is bad. Is this shit going to be this bad for the next few months?

Back