Bad shot! Blood everywhere.

compman

Shit! Shit! Shit! I just gave myself a shot of sust in the delt. I did everything right including aspirated. I guess I either moved the pin inside or went right through a blood vessel. When I pulled out after injecting , blood was literally shooting out of my arm. I have intense pressure on it now but it is still bleeding a bit.

Should I do anything else? Am I going to be o.k?

Same thing happened to me during a bi shot. Blood sprayed all over the mirror then ran down my arm onto the floor.

Youll be ok bro.

you'll be okay bro.....it happend to me before.....now I stay away from my furniture..lol

I had a gusher one time on a Quad inj., when I pulled the needle out the blood squirted everywhere, not a good feeling!

I have had some bleeders in the past but I tell you people, I thought I was only a few drips away from in need of a transfusion. The worst part about it is I only have 18 gauge pins left. That's an 18 in the delt! Blood was shooting out like a fire hose!

After the traumatic incident, I got even more nervous that the sustenon was ejected out somewhere in the pint of shooting blood. So what did I do? Gave myself another full amp of Karachi in the ass! I have so much Karachi in me now I have been speaking in Arabic.

compman said:
I have had some bleeders in the past but I tell you people, I thought I was only a few drips away from in need of a transfusion. The worst part about it is I only have 18 gauge pins left. That's an 18 in the delt! Blood was shooting out like a fire hose!

After the traumatic incident, I got even more nervous that the sustenon was ejected out somewhere in the pint of shooting blood. So what did I do? Gave myself another full amp of Karachi in the ass! I have so much Karachi in me now I have been speaking in Arabic.

I'm quoting that whole post......

your looney tunes with that 18 in the Delt!!!!!!

That really is just thoughtless and, well, dumb, to use an 18 gauge. These needles are made for one purpose only: to draw and mix medications. They are not for injection purposes!
You could casue yourself some real severe damage with that kind of stunt. Are you for real, or just yanking our chains? Either way, we don't need to be dealing with this kind of mindlessness on the board. There were 13 posts on this thread before your "Oh, BTW, I used an 18 gauge". Wasted time.
Tsk, tsk.

Buffdoc,

That is all I had left. It was either waiting or No Gear! I may be impulsive, but definitely not dumb. I have known others to use an 18 in the glute but since my flexibility has decreased with size gains, I chose the delt.

Sorry to waste your valuable time but I think you need to check out some other newer threads before calling this one, mindlessness!

compman said:
Buffdoc,

That is all I had left. It was either waiting or No Gear! I may be impulsive, but definitely not dumb. I have known others to use an 18 in the glute but since my flexibility has decreased with size gains, I chose the delt.

Sorry to waste your valuable time but I think you need to check out some other newer threads before calling this one, mindlessness!

LOL, yeah, you got me!
Seriously, I'm more worried about you than about wasted time, but if you post, give us the whole picture up front. It's very easy to "diagnose " the problem, given all the information up front.
Plan ahead, my fine young bro, then you won't get caught with your pants down! You can get a bitchin' hematoma using 18's; we should never use anything bigger than a 22, IMPO.
Be cool...

Back