Bag of omnas love test ends and amps

No matter how many times I open amps, I am still paranoid I am going to get glass shavings in my liquid.

You don't need an amp opener to open amps consistently. I mean it's a nice thing to have, but not necessary. I have opened many amps and a single kleenex folded twice and then put over the top of the amp works great. Grip the lower end of the amp with the first finger curled around it with your thumb bracing the finger, and then break the top off with your thumb and forefinger like you're peeling a chip bag open.

You don't need an amp opener to open amps consistently. I mean it's a nice thing to have, but not necessary. I have opened many amps and a single kleenex folded twice and then put over the top of the amp works great. Grip the lower end of the amp with the first finger curled around it with your thumb bracing the finger, and then break the top off with your thumb and forefinger like you're peeling a chip bag open.
I have not used a amp opener one time with these they snap at the neck very easy and clean

I have not used a amp opener one time with these they snap at the neck very easy and clean

yeah I LOVE omnadren. easy to open. never a crushed amp or need to file or use ampopener. soo many fakes now though i havent bothered . got like 50 fakes i just tossed from a coupel years ago... I got them replaced when source was informed and they pulled them from site, but still...

yours look good. I have had those too (still omnadren but from another location and language)

Back