Balls

bfriedman1017

Is it normal for balls to sometimes drop alot lower some days then others. I forgot what they were like before I cycled. Some mornings they seem alot lower then others. Just dno if maybe I havent fully recovered.

Lol how low your balls hang doesn't depict anything as far as recovery. That is your bodies temperature regulating device for your testicles....when its cold they are high and tight to keep warm....when its warm they hang low, off the body, to stay cooler

LOL - I wouldn't worry unless they go below the knees - or like logical says - you're trip'n over them.

How bad can they be ... "does it sound like someones playing the bongo's when you run?"

I'm just kidding - you should be fine

Cobra I learn something new everyday about my balls from you. Thanks pal for being there always and being my friend.

She's looking alittle pale on my screen, can you get me a new pic tonight since you staying home. I know she is needing some, she will probably be in the mood.

Lol how low your balls hang doesn't depict anything as far as recovery. That is your bodies temperature regulating device for your testicles....when its cold they are high and tight to keep warm....when its warm they hang low, off the body, to stay cooler

Haha cobra you just have a wealth of knowledge don't you? This is interesting though I've never heard it explained this way. :spin:

Do your balls hang low?
Do they swing to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder,
Like a Continental soldier?
Can you do the double shuffle,
When your balls hang low?

Back