Barnzy's back at it workout Log

Day 18

12-3-13

Chest

*Nothing to report as far as strength, I cant really attribute strength gains to helladrol as Ive been doing a nice bulk for over 2 months and have slowly been getting stronger. I do have more endurance/stamina though and my appetite is through the roof. whether or not that is my bulk making me hungry or the helladrol I don't know. So far I love epistane especially compared to this.

BB Flat:
135x15
185x8
225x4
275x3
315x2
225x10x3

DB Incline:
60x12
70x12
80x12
90x8
100x5
55xF

Pullovers:
100x10x3

Smith Incline SS with tris

DB Extreme Stretches
DB Flys

Dips:
BWx15x2
+45x12
+90x10
BWxFx2

Im definitely looking fuller and have put on a lot of weight since the start, but as of right now I feel its mostly water. Will take some pics in a few days, again at the end of 6 weeks, and again at end of PCT.

Cool just checking. I'm on it also and I'm curious how effective it is with liver values. Im out of NAC atm, and I'll be getting bloods next week to know for sure how well it does in that area. Good luck

Diet

*Not strict, just make sure I get at least my cals and keep it as clean as possible. This is along the lines of a daily diet.

Meal 1: Bagel, 3 eggs, couple slices ham

Meal 2: (2) greek yogurts, almonds

Meal 3: Bagel 3 eggs, ham

Meal 4: Metr-x meal replacement

PWO: Whey, Skim Milk

Meal 5: Some type of vegetable or fresh salad, lean protein, olive oil, usually a complex carb

Snacks: protein pita, hummus, fruit, yogurt, guacamole, nuts etc.

Drink 1.5+ gallons of water, at least a half gallon of skim milk. couple black coffees.

Cool just checking. I'm on it also and I'm curious how effective it is with liver values. Im out of NAC atm, and I'll be getting bloods next week to know for sure how well it does in that area. Good luck

I wish I had gotten bloods before and after just for the sake of letting people know really how effective it is. I do feel better now that Im taking it, may be in my head, but it def. helped with blood pressure

Day 19

*FINALLY! felt like a beast in the gym, vascular, swollen, lots of energy, moves some nice weight around. Headphones died, 3 kids on a test cycle talking, overheard say "He's def. on something".

Back/BI

WG Pullups:
BWx10x5

Deads SS w/ Close grip PU:
135x10
225x6
315x6
405x4
510x4(Could have added weight, don't need another injury.)

Reverse Pulldowns:
Worked up to 220 for 10

Lots of random gripped pullups and slow/control Bi work.

Day 21

12-6-13

Off, had migraines for two days, diet and training suffered. just slept.

Day 22

12-7-13

Legs

Increased weights on all movements, got a good pump. Looking bigger. Will try to get some midway pics tomorrow

Day 23

12-8-13

Chest

*Felt real good today, took a couple "midway" pics, have put on some fat but I could care less, im trying to put on a decent amount of mass. Weight was mid 190's with clothes/shoes etc.

BB Flat:
135x15
185x8
225x4
275x4
315x4
225x15
225xF

Single Arms DB Press:
80x20
100x12
100x12

Db Pullovers:
100x10x3

Smith Incline
Db Fly Flat

Dips:
BWx15
+45x12
+90x9
BWxFx2

Day 24

12-9-13

Back/BI

Pullups, sets of 10..maybe 6-8 sets, not really sure. All different grips including behind the back.

Deads:
135x10
225x8
315x6
405x6
495x5(Back pump was so bad I couldn't do another)

Cable Work
More pullups

*Great pump today, was disappointed I couldn't will myself to a 6th rep on deads but it is what It is, go for it next time

Don't hurt yourself going for the Nth rep, especially on cycle!

Easier said than done lol, I hate admitting defeat if you want to call it that.

*Side note, there was a guy in there whos been cycling for a few months, big dude, put 365 on and was attempting to dead, struggled for the first rep, 2nd rep made it 6in, heard a pop, I looked over, his bicep was coiled up at his delt, obviously the tendon snapped. Guy started stumbling around and having a panic attack...just had me thinking and in the back of my mind what caused him to snap being 150lbs less and being a bigger guy. Thinking out loud, just kind of had me nervous

Oh god, that sounds horrible...I was pulling 455 for reps this morning wondering if I should ease off being that I already f'd my VMO trying to set squat PRs every 5 days on this cycle.

Oh god, that sounds horrible...I was pulling 455 for reps this morning wondering if I should ease off being that I already f'd my VMO trying to set squat PRs every 5 days on this cycle.

Its a tough balancing act. I feel your pain man! I guess injuries are just part of the game though, you learn and make the necessary adjustments

Day 25

12-10-13

Abs/Forearms

Day 26

12-11-13

Did light cardio, worn out and needed a day off. Working long days outside in the cold kills me

Last edited:
Day 27

12-12-13

Legs

Increased weights in most workouts, go great pumps. Through in a lot of lunges.

Started 20mg of GW-501516 today.

Back