Basics of cycling

this is a site that you can ask any question and know someone here will give you the best advise and if we dont know we ask also...so welcome....to the brotherhood of ology

Newbie Needing Some Advice.

To All My "experts" Trying To Start My First Cycle. Never Hav Tried Anything. I'm 6'0 237lb Ex College Football Player Been Working Out Forever, And I Want To Achieve That Semi-bodybuilder Look. Dont Really Care About Being Any Stronger. What Products Should I B Putting Together For My First Cyle To Get A Little More Bulk But Shreaded.

hi

Say thanks for hepln out the beginners if it wasn't for all you knowledgeble steroid kings there would be a lot of messed up bodies from lack of info :)

Oxandrin ????

I have recently aquired Oxandrin 2.5mg pills. Perfectly real, aquired from doctor. I have researched this pill extensively and have come into many mixed opinions. Couple questions. Please respond in format

A. How should these be taken over a 30 day period or how long should I take it at what dosage to be affective? I have 46 in the bottle.(stats 160lb, 5ft 10in. 21yrs old, never ran a cycle, will be stacking with protein, creatine, and NOx9-nitrox oxide delivery pill.)

B. Will be getting blood test before, mid, and post cycle, Will this pill produce anti estrogen or not? Many mixed reviews. Even personal consults with doctors who are friends. If so, what do you recommend for the anti estrogen?

C. I have Tesaosterone Ethanate. 10ml. Like I said, never ran injected steroides, or oral before. Or any kind for that matter. How would you suggest this all be ran? I want to run just the pill with my over the counter supplements, but do not know if thats the best thing to do.

Thanks for the help. Looking forward to the responses and advice.

If you're eating everything in sight it's going to be a bulker, if you're eating protein like a mad man, with moderate amounts of carbs and good fats, it's going to be a lean mass cycle. If you're limiting your carbs and doing lots of cardio, it's a cutter.

Great Info

everyone keeps saying take test first... im currently taking 300 mg a week of dec 300 .. this is my first cycle .. im about 6'3 185 .. is this bad decision to be takin dec for my first cycle???

First of thanks for all great info in the post.Second I'm 29 5"10 180.I'm recovering from a knee surgery,my 2nd knee surgery in a year.I came across 20ml of HCG (Grocormon)and 20ml of Deca 300 Qv.My goal is to get stronger and with healthier ligaments.Getting bigger would be a plus but it is not main goal.I also have EAS Stage 3 protein powder,fish oil,Twin Lab amino fuel (Mega Mass),Twin Lab Creatine fuel(Strengh).Most important I have no clue what to use or how/what to do with it.Any and all help would be great.Thanks

I miss JohnnyB , he use to be here on a daily basis. I miss the old timers. I think this board use to really be "the Board" to be on...I still do but these guys were guru's of that time.
Lawnsaver
JohnnyB
House1
mvmaxx
Insuranceman
DirkMonkeyShot ....etc
Miss all you guys...hope your all well.

HI! im new to the site as well to using AS, could any one tell me anything about liquatech 400 i have taken one does (1 cc) and was told to do so once every five days for my first cycle, also is it best to use in the arm leg ect.

HI! im new to the site as well to using AS, could any one tell me anything about liquatech 400 i have taken one does (1 cc) and was told to do so once every five days for my first cycle, also is it best to use in the arm leg ect.

Please start a NEW thread.......

Cycles

Hope someone gets this as I have just joined

I am in my fourth week of blue hearts dainbol 10mg, taking 50 mg a day, what post cycle of clomid and nolva should i get?

cycles

Hi

I need a little help, I am in my fourth week of blue heart dianabol taking 50 mg a day, what post cycle of clomid and nolva should I get to take?

Back