BDL Primo User experiences.....

Bump.

I'm thinking of trying BDL's primo for my next cycle (may add their Anavar (var), too). I'd like to hear some results also. Their Tren/Prop/Eq is pretty damn good.

my experience with it was

i gained 35lbs of muscle and lost 12 lbs of fat in only 6 weeks at 200mgs a week, the stuff to me is freakin unbelieveable. na im just kidding but i would like to hear some results its pretty enticing to me also.

minitor2

the real question is ' "is there anyone that can afford to use it in high enough doseages to make a difference?"

I haven't used BDL, but I have used schreing at 5-600 mgs. per week a the end of cycles. Its what I'm doing now, and it gives me a pretty distictive hard look.

i should have the lab results back by wed on the BDL primo. if you guys want i will let you know how they turn out. i am crossing my fingers.

H Bomb

h bomb, am looking forward to seeing the lab results bro. by all means post them up brother when you get them

i have used their gear before and will never do so a gain, nothing good to say about it personally so i won't say anything at all.

DRveejay11 said:
It's OK not to likea product bro.....give us your opinion!

i used BDL test enan and i am 100% positive it is bunk, no sex drive, no zits and i lost strength while on it. i dont tihnk all their gear is bunk obviousley, but what i had was. also, over on anabolic board there are others saying its bunk, no one had any sex drive on his test. i will never use another of their products again, got it from a legit remailer, flip tops so what i got was actually made by BDL.

Back